Respected Contributor

I'm beginning to think that silver bracelet is the TSV, considering the amount of times they presented it today.

Respected Contributor

I noticed that.  The necklace that matches has been on a lot too.  It seems every time I clicked on QVC today I saw either one of those.  Although I love Jai jewelry so it didn't matter.

Frequent Contributor

You’re right. I saw that necklace and bracelet more than the TSV when I checked in today. I finally caved on the bracelet though.

Respected Contributor

It should have been.  I have the bracelet and absolutely love it!

Respected Contributor

I actually purchased the bracelet and returned it. I was at a wedding and saw it on one of the groomsmen. It is a beautiful and very sturdy piece though.

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworldwrote:

I actually purchased the bracelet and returned it. I was at a wedding and saw it on one of the groomsmen. It is a beautiful and very sturdy piece though.

If it is the 21 gram bracelet you are talking about.

Respected Contributor

I have been eyeing that bracelet for awhile. I wrote the item number down last night and went to bed. This morning I ordered it in the large even though I usually wear a medium. I measured one of my heavier bracelets that I like the throw on which is about 2/10s smaller than the 8" Jai. Some of the reviews also said it ran a bit small. I love bracelets more than necklaces. I also used the easy pay.

Honored Contributor

@chessyladywrote:

I have been eyeing that bracelet for awhile. I wrote the item number down last night and went to bed. This morning I ordered it in the large even though I usually wear a medium. I measured one of my heavier bracelets that I like the throw on which is about 2/10s smaller than the 8" Jai. Some of the reviews also said it ran a bit small. I love bracelets more than necklaces. I also used the easy pay.

I don't think you needed to order up.

Frequent Contributor

@chessyladywrote:

I couldn’t decide between the average and the large, so I did the same thing you did by measuring a bracelet I have. I went with the large because some reviews said the thickness made it feel a bit smaller than an 8. Hope we both get a good fit. 

Respected Contributor

I just received the bracelet, it is beautiful and comfortable. So glad I got the large, I love where it falls on my hand. I am not a large woman, 124 pounds, but the large is in no danger of falling off.