Esteemed Contributor

JAI lion lovers - the new enhancer is finally posted

J357753

Pricey but 31+ grams and sizable.... 2 1/8 inches long.

Respected Contributor

Re: JAI lion lovers - the new enhancer is finally posted

@Sammycat1     Darling, Sammycat!  Thank you for posting that.  I have been keeping a lookout on the Jai Jewelry for QVC Facebook page for that very item.  I had no idea it might make a sudden debut on the Q website so far in advance of his upcoming show later this month.  What do you think of it?  I think I like him -- a lot.  He's very handsome. His mane looks perfectly groomed, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born

Hi Jersey! I love this guy! He's quite majestic and I have to have him. He's not on 6 easy pays like the other lion pieces, but he 's calling to me. He was supposed to be available during the Creede event, so I was disappointed.  Today I just typed in "Jai lion" and he popped up!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  I hope you have a lot of fun wearing this powerful yet peaceful looking lion enhancer.  He is the king of the jungle, after all. I think I need to have him in my collection, too.  Sigh....

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born

The same to you. Just this past weekend, DH and I saw an ad for a new series on Animal Planet on big cats...the footage of the lions was beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  And did you see that brand new cuff (the Spirit of Africa cuff, no less) with all of the animals on it?  I would love to have that one, too!  Too bad I also needed to purchase a new mailbox and some other household things this month.  Reality has a very nasty way of setting in sometimes.

J357759

Respected Contributor

Hope you are loving your new lion!  I caved and ordered the lion enhancer and the Spirit of Africa cuff.  These will be my special holiday gifts to myself.  I cannot wait to receive them.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born

That Spirit of Africa bracelet must be mine eventually, too!  I love the back of the lion enhancer...these pieces really speak to me. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi, @Sammycat1 !  I cannot wait to receive the enhancer and cuff.  Those pieces are so beautiful.  I am also re-framing an old Arthur Singer leopard and black panther print I have had in my basement for over a decade. It is called "On the Alert".  The frame was scratched and damaged a bit and I didn't want to make it worse by trying to restain it myself.  It is time to put that baby back on the wall.  Big cats rule!  I think they are fabulous creatures, too.

Did you get to see the image of the "lounging leopard" taken by a 16 year old boy that just won an award? Makes you wonder just what that leopard was daydreaming about.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-45870218

Have a great night.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hhi @Jersey Born

Thanks for that link - superb!  I saw more footage from that Animal Planet series "Big Cat Tales" starting either October 29 or 30.  The video on the cheetahs alone had me beaming. 

Let me know how you like the new pieces you bought today when you receive them! HeartSmiley Happy