Honored Contributor

.... Saw this on Etsy.  A similar version of the round box chain but at a stainless steel price.  Numberline Jewelry; I have shopped there before.  Good stuff.

Bracelet Large.jpg

Respected Contributor

And without that problematic swivel clasp.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  True!!  Was never sure why that clasp was considered a plus.

Forgot to mention the one pictured is $23.  A nice option if someone didn't want to spend the $100 + for the silver one.  Don't get me wrong, I have two of the JAIs, just wanted to post the stainless one for anyone who was looking for a gift or didn't want to fork over the big bucks for the JAI.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon Wow!  Thank you for posting.  I'm ordering a couple gift items from this vendor.  I'm loving the prices.

Respected Contributor

I've bought a couple of round box chain necklaces in stainless steel from Amazon, too, that work well with the few Jai pendants that I have & at a good price pont in the $20-$30 range.  Just search for the type & length you need & it should come up.  I needed a 24" length, which isn't offered on QVC & was able to find what I needed on the big A.

Honored Contributor

Not to be argumentative, but I'd rather patronize an Etsy seller when it comes to things like jewelry and crafts. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have no intention of arguing with anyone, I've just never gotten into exploring sites like Pinterest & etsy.

Honored Contributor

I was not implying you were being argumentative.  I was stating that my comments about preferring to shop from the smaller sellers was not meant to be argumentative.  People can shop wherever they like.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I have no intention of arguing with anyone, I've just never gotten into exploring sites like Pinterest & etsy.

I haven’t explored Pinterest, but i have from time to time purchased from Etsy.  I like Etsy for handmade items.  i have some very nice appliance covers that were reasonably priced.  I picked out the fabric and made sure I was selecting the right counter appliance size, and in about two weeks I had them.  Workmanship was top notch.  i have a couple of friends that have Etsy shops as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon I received yesterday the item I ordered from this Etsy seller.  WOW! Quick shipping and the seller is very sweet.  I just ordered again this morning now that I know the quality.  Thank YOU for sharing this find with us.  Happy Day!