Respected Contributor

JAI TSV is a homerun for me!

They finally arrived!  I am definitely a small.  The average will go back.  It is highly polished, weighty and chunky, contemporary.  Doesn't seem masculine to me but a guy could pull it off I guess.  And I love love ❤️ the packaging.  Pretty dark green flip top box with felt drawstring bag.   This is a winner in my book.  

Respected Contributor

Re: JAI TSV is a homerun for me!

Anyone know when the next show will be?  

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie,,,yippeeee for you.  I am kicking myself for not ordering it.

Wear it in good health, and shine !!!  Send pics on your wrist if you are able.

Im so glad your happy.  It is a beauty !!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I'm so jealous anxiously awating mines due for delivery today 7/6/2018....I have the bracelet in the 5.3 mm The Necklace in 20 inch another Jai Bracelet with the hammered Balls and The Lapis Beaded One,,,,SO excited can't wait....Enjoy

D,T,Rice

Washington DC

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie It's great, isn't it?!  I love it with my larger bangles. By itself or paired with another bracelet, it's a beautiful piece.

The next show is in August, btw.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shawnie It's great, isn't it?!  I love it with my larger bangles. By itself or paired with another bracelet, it's a beautiful piece.

The next show is in August, btw.

The larger swivel clasp is genius.  Just now I put it on in a snap despite a deficit in left hand dexterity, and, without my readers!  That alone is worth a Happy Dance.   And it feels really good on my wrist.

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Anyone know when the next show will be?  

I believe late August, but I'm not in a hurry for Scott to return.  The damage he does to my credit card, it's not pretty.  I need time to recover and August is too soon for him to return.  Love Scott Grimes!!!  Love Jai Jewelry!!!

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714. I agree with you.  August is way too soon.  I look forward to seeing the new lion enhancer in October.  Until then, I have more Jai than I probably deserve that I can wear.  I love the new leopard enhancer with the basketweave circle around it. He certainly knocked it out of the park this last visit. 

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@Snowhite714. I agree with you.  August is way too soon.  I look forward to seeing the new lion enhancer in October.  Until then, I have more Jai than I probably deserve that I can wear.  I love the new leopard enhancer with the basketweave circle around it. He certainly knocked it out of the park this last visit. 

Is October a regular JAI month?  I am new to the line and don't know how often he comes back.  I read in a review on something that he was bringing a gold head station bracelet in August.  Is that accurate?

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie  I hadn't heard about the gold bead station bracelet.  I will have to check the Jai Jewelry for QVC Facebook page.