Trusted Contributor

on blue skies for me (which previews tsv's) it's showing the box chain bracelet as the 6/28 tsv. really qvc?

Respected Contributor

Good Morning my friends...
Please join me in welcoming the King of the Jungle to our JAI Family. ❤️
In the realm of Spirit Animals the Lion and the Lioness wins the prize for the most relentless fighter in the face of life’s challenges. They represent courage, strength, protection, and overcoming life’s difficulties.

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

on blue skies for me (which previews tsv's) it's showing the box chain bracelet as the 6/28 tsv. really qvc?

Seriously!?!  What a disappointment!!!  All the JAI girls have at least one already!!

Boo, hiss....

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  You're probably right!!!

Honored Contributor

I hope they have some one day only pricing, because I'm not interested another box chain.

Respected Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@willomenia  If that's the TSV, it's very disappointing. 

According to Scott, the TSV will be available for pre-sell on TUESDAY......

I believe QVC will have the TSV up for presell on the 26th along with many of our other new designs...

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI- Sneek Peek

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

here is the preorder link for the newest box chain.....

http://www.qvc.com/JAI-Sterling-Silver-725mm-Round-Box-Chain-Bracelet-398g-447g.product.J354864.html...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the link.  I love the new box chain TSV bracelet, but there are too many other new leopard and lion "things" I like even more, so I will not be able to purchase the TSV! I am sure there are many others who would prefer non-animal pieces, so this is a very nice offering for them.  The box chains that Scott brings us are so chunky and structural  that they appeal to me quite a lot.  They are in no way flat and boring, like a typical commercial box chain would be.  There is something for everyone, for sure.

Honored Contributor

I know others are disappointed but I love his box chains and just ordered the TSV. Thank you for the presale link!!

Unless he brings in a ton of new leopard items, what I want is still available and maybe will be reduced in price (one can hope!).