Super Contributor

Scott is killing me with these pictures.  Everyday, there are more treasures added.  How ever will we choose?  I am dying to know what the TSV is.  I also would love to know the price point for the gold hammered cuff and ring.  I can't wait until Thusday.  I am off that day, but if I were not, I would take a vacation day!

Respected Contributor

Heavens to Betsy (whatever that means)!  I want that ring in iolite and in opal.   Wonder if he will have coodinating cuffs to go with these.  And to think I haven't seen a single lion yet!  These are so beautiful.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm beginning to wonder if the lion was postponed. Poo.

Respected Contributor

I think he will have at least one lion piece to tempt us, due to his posts on his Facebook page that included a video of lion cubs learning to fight each other playfully.  Don't give up hope just yet, Sammycat1.  

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

.facebook_1529762891554.jpg 

Iolite, Ethiopian Opal, Turquoise....which color is calling your name? /\ Scott

@Sweet_Serenity  I like the opal ring, but wonder if it would be comfortable to wear. Can't wait to see it presented.

Pretty but another easy pass for me. Kinda glad that many of the items are designs that don't appeal to me as it helps to narrow down the items for me to purchase. I have no doubt that the enhancers will be expensive and if the TSV is a bracelet offered in choices of stones....that means even more $$$. Last, I'm hoping he's going to surprise us with some items that have been sold out for some time; an extra bonus, if you will. That will also mean spending a bit more. it's going to be a WONDERFUL show!!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if the lion was postponed. Poo.

@Sammycat1  I'm thinking (hoping!) that the TSV will be a lion piece. So far no lion pieces have been shown, so maybe (again, hoping!) the TSV will involve the king of the jungle!

I'm guessing that we'll get a sneak peek of the TSV no more than a day or two before the shows.

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

I think he will have at least one lion piece to tempt us, due to his posts on his Facebook page that included a video of lion cubs learning to fight each other playfully.  Don't give up hope just yet, Sammycat1.  

@Jersey Born  That video was adorable!! I think the TSV wlll be something with lions and that's the reason we haven't seen anything with them yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt

@Jersey Born

I hope you're both right about the lions!  I think the TSV might be the cuffs to match those rings....more universal appeal. That's fine by me if he brings us one lion piece! DH said the lion(s) can be my birthday present this year ... I'm an August Leo so I'm all for it!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 I also think the TSV will be the matching cuffs to those gemstone bypass rings.  I usually do not like bypass rings, but these are an exception for me, due to the symmetry in the design (I cannot stand asymmetrical designs in bypass rings), and the detailed basketweave design in the silverwork itself.  Iolite and Ethiopian opal are two of my favorite gemstones, too.

Respected Contributor

Just noticed on the Jai Jewelry for QVC Facebook page that Scott is going to post an image of something from the lion collection tomorrow.  Get psyched!