Honored Contributor

@lmt  Good to know! He's bringing a lot of items to this show; I'm going to have to pace myself, lol!!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@lmt  Good to know! He's bringing a lot of items to this show; I'm going to have to pace myself, lol!!

You and me both!!

I predict my credit card will explode with the lions. I want a sneak peek of them, LOL!! 

Super Contributor

The hammered gold and basketweave cuff and ring are absolutely gorgeous.  I sure wish they would be the TSV, but it seems that we have not yet seen the TSV item.  I'll bet the new cuff and ring will be expensive, but I can't believe how beautiful they are.  I am hoping for some kind of special price on them.  Honestly, I think that I would choose a JAI design over John Hardy every time.  Scott's designs are just so pretty and feminine.  The line just keeps getting  better and better.  

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed You know, I'm not sure that's gold. On my monitor, it looks like yellow stones are in the cuff and ring. 

Can anyone tell 100% if those are stones or 18K gold we're seeing?

Valued Contributor

Hammered 14K gold, I believe he posted on FB.

Honored Contributor

@saltysails  Ah, thank you! This makes it an easy pass for me as I'm not a fan of the hammered gold look. Whew! Lol.

Trusted Contributor

Does JAI tarnish? I have never tried the brand.  

Respected Contributor

Yes.  All silver tarnishes unless it is rhodium plated.  Jai silver is not plated.  You will have to either have silver polishing cloths on hand, or tarnish-free strips placed in a plastic bag with your jewelry, or a special jewelry box that protects silver jewelry from tarnishing.  Or, you may want a spray or foam silver cleaner, if that is what you would prefer to use.

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI- Sneek Peek

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

.facebook_1529762891554.jpg 

Iolite, Ethiopian Opal, Turquoise....which color is calling your name? /\ Scott

@Sweet_Serenity  I like the opal ring, but wonder if it would be comfortable to wear. Can't wait to see it presented.