Honored Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

I never had good like with Jai bracelets. Living in Seattle, they oxidized super fast, and never look as good as new. Bixby is so much better here. How do you fight oxidation on them?

@alice87  Most Jai jewelry is already oxidized. If it seems tarnished to you, use a Sunshine Cloth...treated yellow cloth for cleaning jewelry found in most jewelry stores or on Amazon. You can purchase them in jewelry supply online catalogues...google Sunshine Cloths...for much less by getting a dozen at a time. 

I cut several in thin strips or small squares and store my special silver pieces in small ziplock bags (avail. in drugstores near pharmacy to carry meds) w/ a strip inside. 

Honored Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!!
Coming up next Thursday, June 28th as part of our exciting TSV Day on QVC will be the debut of our magnificent Lounging Leopard Enhancer.❤️
It honestly looks more like a sculpture than a piece of jewelry.
It’s bold, beautiful, and inspired be the Botswana Leopard.
This is a must have for anyone who adores their feline friends.
Can’t wait to share it with all of you. Please mark your calendars.
- Safe Travels /\ Scott
#myJAImyWAY

jai.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  This is a beautiful piece; I wonder what the measurements are?

Honored Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

I never had good like with Jai bracelets. Living in Seattle, they oxidized super fast, and never look as good as new. Bixby is so much better here. How do you fight oxidation on them?

@alice87  Forgot to mention that oxidation is a chemical process the designer does when finishing the piece. Your pieces may be darkening w/ tarnish, but they cannot further oxidize.

Honored Contributor

jai.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm hoping for a sterling/14k piece.  Ring or bracelet.

Respected Contributor

Bring on the lions!  ROAR!!!

Respected Contributor

I am secretly hoping I do not like the lions, because that lounging leopard enhancer has my heart!  I have tried my best to resist many of the leopard items with only marginal success.  Two leopard enhancers should be enough for me (the original, large leopard head and the red carnelian leopard) as they are very different in design and scale.  Perhaps I should just bring up my leopard painting (currently in storage in the basement) and hang it on the wall to help me get over my obsession with those gorgeous creatures?  (Or would that just make it worse?)

Valued Contributor

Love Jai jewelry,I have a two  tone tone cross that was offer years back. 2 things keep from ordering ,QVC shippinig issues even express shipping. Also looking in my jewelry cabinet from Lagos,Barry Cord, King baby, Effy,  John Hardy,etc. I will resist temptation.

With over 30 years of collecting jewelry my collection is small.

Will I watch, sure I love looking at beautiful jewelry.If I purchase everything I love,where would I sleep?.:heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JAI- Sneek Peek

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

Bring on the lions!  ROAR!!!

I'm with you. I've got basically enough of his leopards, but I'm craving some king of the jungle! I'm having knee surgery on the 28th, and a little but o'lion would help my recovery.