Honored Contributor

.facebook_1528194449263.jpg

As we get ready for our June 28th TSV I'll be sharing 24 Sneek Peeks of brand new designs that will also debut during our exciting TSV event. 

Follow Scott on Facebook: JAI Jewelry for QVC.

Respected Contributor

OMG, that bangle is beautiful. Dare we hope for a matching ring??

I'm stalking their facebook page!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's nice but not a stand-out.  It could be anyone's Balinese jewelry.

Bring on the lions as promised!

Honored Contributor

Is it me or does that resemble a Barbara Bixby piece? The little flowers are what make me say that. Too cutesy for me. 

I collect his bangles but this one is not speaking to me. 

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Is it me or does that resemble a Barbara Bixby piece? The little flowers are what make me say that. Too cutesy for me. 

I collect his bangles but this one is not speaking to me. 

I thought the same thing, when I saw the cuff.  I will pass.

Valued Contributor

This looks like the all floral bangle offered in the India collection a couple of years ago, except this one has 'ribbon' sections. J331250

There was a ring and an enhancer to match. If I remember correctly, the bangle sold out very quickly but the ring and enhancer weren't so popular.

I won't be buying this bangle as I have two of those all floral bangles but I'm sure it will be equaly gorgeous.  

Regular Contributor

I'm not on Facebook but I love the bangle and look forward to the upcoming shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: JAI- Sneek Peek

[ Edited ]

Another sneak peek from Facebook  

The quality of Chariote that we have for you is absolutely the most beautiful shade of purple orchid that you’ve ever seen.

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

Looks like he's bringing back the floral pattern. For those who have that design and/or love it, enjoy!!

Contributor

Beautiful Chariote Bracelet "can't wait" Jai "newbie" .I'm in love with Scotts Jewelery. So far I have the necklace 2- bracelets and just pirchased the lapis gemstone braclet that resembles the Chariot....Love the weight, the classiness,the elegance and I'm a gold jewelery gal...I also own JR,RLM,BB,and Or Paz love them all.... Scotts in my opinion is superior to YURMAN....Can't wait putting my coins togther nowSmiley Very Happy

D.T.Rice

Washington,DC

JAI NEWBIE and Loving it