Esteemed Contributor

Waiting for the new lion pendant  in October so I'm trying to avoid temptations. Had a little chuckle when Jill said the blue doublet ring looked like Montana sapphire. Um, no.

Contributor

I was very naughty today, and I've now put myself on a shopping ban! LOL. But at least I am set for Jai jewelry for the next 12 months! It's definitely a big splurge for me that I only indulge in once or twice a year. But ahhh so worth it.

Now I get to wait ten days or so for it all to get here! Tick tock...

Respected Contributor

I wasn't so much naughty as perhaps stupid, LOL.  The new floral citrine cuff bracelet caught my eye and I ponied up the outrageous $$ for it.  Soooo in the light of day when I actually lay hands on it, it had better be spectacular or it is going back.  😬

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Sneak Peeks

[ Edited ]

Were there any of the changeable/interchangeable pieces in any of these shows? 

I blame this particular addiction of mine on Joan Rivers with her wonderful early interchangeable pieces.

I’ve gotten several nice Jai pieces in the “as is” section over time, and just now bought the lapis east/west ring that has received mixed reviews. I’m not picky, so I’m pretty sure I’ll love the ring for it’s overall effect. 

Can’t wait to receive it!

Respected Contributor

I have officially gone over to the naughty corner.  Received the gold bead bracelet today.  It is spectacular!  Simple and elegant.  I can't stop staring at it.  It goes perfectly with my two tone watch.  I ordered the Small and it fits perfectly and will stay below my watch.  But I decided I wanted another in the Average to wear on my right arm and to hang out further up my arm.  So another will be coming.  And of course the citrine cuff is coming.  Naughty!  

Contributor

Shawnie, I did the same thing.  I ordered the bead bracelet the first day it was presented.  When it arrived, I ordered another, but it was on waitlist by this time, so I had to wait a while.  I love wearing them together.  I actually would like a 3rd.  I really like wearing things in triples, but I promised myself that I would only buy a third if it went on clearance, was offered at a sale price or popped up in the as is section.  I doubt it would ever be in the as is offerings because I can't see anyone returning it once seeing the bracelet.  Enjoy your purchases.