Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention I really like that floral/smooth bangle, but I think I would like an all floral better.  Does anyone know if that exists but is just out of stock?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon It does exist but I think it sold out (just like the basketweave did when it was introduced). It's part of a collection so I'd be surprised if he didnt bring more back in; especially with the new bangles and earrings that go with it. You can always contact him via his Facebook PM and ask- he's quick to respond. : )

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  Thanks for confirming it.  I had a feeling I had seen it before, and all of those pattern/smooth bangles seem to be based upon already existing bangles.  I will try to contact Scott about it.

Honored Contributor

@pugsmom wrote:

I was tempted by the new lotus cuff until I saw the price.  The gold petals are just in the front, and the back ones are silver.  It just seems too expensive to me.

I really like the look of the hammered bead hoops, but again, I am surprised at the price.  They are just a bit more than the bracelet.  I was expecting them to be about $129, not $29.  I have the necklace and bracelet, and the hoops sure would look good with the two, but I am just not sure if I want to spend that much.  Any opinions would be appreciated.  

@pugsmom  I don't own anything from JAI and I am very interested in the bracelet with the hammered beads.  How do you like yours and how is it holding up.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

@Pecky Can't tell you for sure, but the reviews are excellent.  I ordered my gold bead box chain bracelet last week.  It should be delivered tomorrow.  I would like the one with the silver beads too but it is not in stock.  FYI it is J354076.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Pecky Can't tell you for sure, but the reviews are excellent.  I ordered my gold bead box chain bracelet last week.  It should be delivered tomorrow.  I would like the one with the silver beads too but it is not in stock.  FYI it is J354076.

@Shawnie  OMG I love the silver beaded one.  I like the size of the box chain better.  I hope that get it back in stock.  Thanks for the heads up.  

Contributor
I have the silver beaded station bracelet and necklace and I absolutely LOVE them. I wear them both a lot, the bracelet in particular can be stacked with almost anything. I just ordered the gold bead bracelet too and plan to wear them together.
Honored Contributor

I caved and ordered the silver gold bead bracelet.  I think it will go great with my Samuel B silver/rose gold bracelet I ordered from Evine.  I will keep my eye out for the all silver one.

Valued Contributor

I bought the ID bracelet which I think I will love.  My only issue is my three initials are PMS.  So I am not sure I will use that one.  Then again why not and just laugh it off.

Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@pugsmom wrote:

I was tempted by the new lotus cuff until I saw the price.  The gold petals are just in the front, and the back ones are silver.  It just seems too expensive to me.

I really like the look of the hammered bead hoops, but again, I am surprised at the price.  They are just a bit more than the bracelet.  I was expecting them to be about $129, not $29.  I have the necklace and bracelet, and the hoops sure would look good with the two, but I am just not sure if I want to spend that much.  Any opinions would be appreciated.  

@pugsmom  I don't own anything from JAI and I am very interested in the bracelet with the hammered beads.  How do you like yours and how is it holding up.  Thanks

I absolutely love the hammered gold bead bracelet.  It is holding up beautifully.  In fact, after receiving one, I ordered a second one so that I could wear them together.  If the silver bead one would come back into stock, I would buy it so that I would have 3 strands and a two tone look.  You can't go wrong with this bracelet.  I still really want the earrings, but they are almost as costly as this bracelet.  I counted today, and there are 6 beads on the necklace and only two on the earrings, but the earrings are more than 1/2 the cost of the necklace.  They just seem overpriced to me.