Contributor

I was tempted by the new lotus cuff until I saw the price.  The gold petals are just in the front, and the back ones are silver.  It just seems too expensive to me.

I really like the look of the hammered bead hoops, but again, I am surprised at the price.  They are just a bit more than the bracelet.  I was expecting them to be about $129, not $229.  I have the necklace and bracelet, and the hoops sure would look good with the two, but I am just not sure if I want to spend that much.  Any opinions would be appreciated.  

Respected Contributor

I love the look of that ring with all of the carving and flower details, too.  I am trying not to get into yet another collection, though, even though I like it very much.  I am very close to caving on the basketweave bangle (the one with the design all the way around) after having already caved on the baby croco enhancer.  I think the bangle will look smashing with my leopard-laying-on-a-basketweave-circle enhancer, which is so lovely I wouldn't mind wearing it almost every day on the thicker box chain necklace as my signature necklace.

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Sneak Peeks

[ Edited ]

@pugsmom wrote:

I was tempted by the new lotus cuff until I saw the price.  The gold petals are just in the front, and the back ones are silver.  It just seems too expensive to me.

I really like the look of the hammered bead hoops, but again, I am surprised at the price.  They are just a bit more than the bracelet.  I was expecting them to be about $129, not $229.  I have the necklace and bracelet, and the hoops sure would look good with the two, but I am just not sure if I want to spend that much.  Any opinions would be appreciated.  

My feeling on hoops is that they look silly when the back is open.  I really don't like hoops with a post and clutch back at all.  So even if I loved the hoops you are talking about, I wouldn't spend more than I wanted to if I didn't like everything about them.

Respected Contributor

I really love the 3D basketweave on that bangle.  Enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

There are only a few things that called my name; the vast majority were all "Nopes".

I missed the basketweave bangle the first time he offered it; I purchased one as it works with so many other pieces I own. That was a no-brainer.

I went back and forth about the new cuffs. The price is up there. What I noticed is the cuff is the same width as the basketweave bangle; I thought it was the same thin width of the box chain cuff. Since it's wider, plus the gold....ok, the price make a bit more sense. I love they showed it layered/flanking other bangles. This may wind up being a purchase since my birthday, our anniversary and Christmas are all in a row in a very short time.

Other than that, nothing wowed me. There is a bangle still to come that looks like it will be a September debut; you can get it in smooth and basketweave but floral and croco are still on waitlist- the floral and basketweave debuted during his last visit but it's the croco I want. 

Have fun everyone!!

Honored Contributor

Disappointed in the Amethyst Flower Ring... the color is to light.  

Not to mention only .90 points!  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@pugsmom wrote:

My feeling on hoops is that they look silly when the back is open.  I really don't like hoops with a post and clutch back at all.  So even if I loved the hoops you are talking about, I wouldn't spend more than I wanted to if I didn't like everything about them.

@faeriemoon  I couldn't agree more!! Who ever came up with that idea? It looks like the earring is unfinished.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Disappointed in the Amethyst Flower Ring... the color is to light.  

Not to mention only .90 points!  Woman Frustrated

@Sweet_Serenity  The ring is so pretty. I imagine all the floral work is the star of the ring and the gemstone is just an accent to it.

Still want to see it presented as I love citrine. Who knows, maybe the amethyst will be a little darker when you actually see it.

Contributor
After lots of deliberation and rewatching of the presentation, I ended up getting the cute crocodile enhancer and the black spinel necklace. Already ordered the gold station box chain bracelet four days ago (still in process!!?!).

I was sure I'd get the gold bead hoops but decided to pass; I have so many earrings and the price was just crazy, imo.
Contributor

I'm new to the Jai Hardy line.Would someone please let me know how this jewelry holds up? Also, does it include nickel? I have an allergy.

Thank You!!

aydinsgma