Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That is a very lovely bangle bracelet! I am sure it will be a very big hit.

Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!

Our brand new Basket Weave Sunburst Enhancer will make its debut next week during our 7 hours of JAI Shows on QVC.

I’ve taken the classic lines from our Basket Weave Design which was inspired by the elegant Basket Weave of the Botswana Tribes and created a beautiful statement enhancer that features a gorgeous Hammered Silver center.

The beautiful contrast from the the rays of the sun carved with our Basket Weave motif along with the way the light catches the Hammered Silver center brings the warmth and happiness of the Sun to you all year long.

I’ll make sure to update as soon as I know which designs are being featured in which shows next week.

Until then stay tuned and please share with your friends and family.

-Safe Travels /\ Scott

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

just a heads up......all JAI is on 4-6 easy payments today.

not sure if it will last longer than that or not?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

How about a very special Saturday Night Sneak Peek leading up to all of our JAI Shows on @qvc this coming week? 

Since the launch of our best selling and collector top rated Box Chain Collection I have received countless requests for a bold gemstone Box Chain Ring to wear with your favorite Box Chain Bracelets,l. So for the past 9 months I’ve been working on these gorgeous rings just for you. 

An exquisitely Carved Box Chain design that presents the most saturated and beautiful gemstone doublets that are so beautifully set. Sparkle, Sparkle, Sprarkle.....

I chose to work with doublets so I could meticulously create the perfect shade of bold colors that I rarely see in the market. These are 3 of the most requested colors that I would receive doing personal appearances for John Hardy.

If your signature color is Pink, Green, or Blue.... I’ve got you covered. If you love saturated gemstones that have a deep sparkle... then look no more.

These rings are timeless in their design and unique in their gemstone color.

Please join me on Wednesday, August 22nd at 5pm ET when these beauties will make their exciting debut. I’ve been told they will be on EZ Pay too. 

Which color is calling your name?
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

Image may contain: jewelry

Respected Contributor

Good Morning my friends....

Another Sneak Peek of what may just be the perfect Silver Hoops. 

I created these to match back to our highly anticipated new Contour Station Hinged Bangles that are set to debut next week.

These hoops are the ultimate marriage between sleek contour lines, high polished Sterling Silver and the most beautiful Artisan carved station in your choice of Croco, Floral, and Basket Weave.

Measuring 1 & 1/4 inches they really are the perfect everyday hoop.

I have a feeling these are going to be wildly popular. 

Have you marked your calendars for all our shows this week? We have a total of 4 shows for 7 hours on QVC and QVC 2 with our first one on August 19th at 1pm ET on QVC 2.

More beautiful new designs still to come...
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!!!!

Our Hammered Gold Collection has been wildly popular and top rated since the sell out launch of our Hammered Gold Bead Box Chain Bracelet and Necklace this past February.

This collection is simply gorgeous. Classic, Elegant, and timeless and perfect for every occasion.

Please join me on August 22nd at 2am, 10am, and 5pm ET on QVC when our sold out Gold Hammered Bead designs are finally back in stock and this time I’ve made the perfect new hoop earring just for you. 

So who’s excited for all the upcoming shows? How about these hoops?
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

Honored Contributor

There's something "off" about the bangle made into hoops design....don't know what but that's a huge no for me.

The hoops with the gold ball...now that's a great design for me. It will depend, however, on the size of the hoops. I don't like small hoops and most of his are.

Looking forward to his shows!! Thank you @lmt for posting all this information and these wonderful pictures.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

There's something "off" about the bangle made into hoops design....don't know what but that's a huge no for me.

The hoops with the gold ball...now that's a great design for me. It will depend, however, on the size of the hoops. I don't like small hoops and most of his are.

Looking forward to his shows!! Thank you @lmt for posting all this information and these wonderful pictures.

@SahmIam  The hoop design made like bangles: Design wise, what’s bothering me is the very tiny bit of added “station design” at the very bottom of the hoop where it’s attached to stand up. 

Respected Contributor

Watched the 1 pm qvc2 show.  Nothing new, 😩. It was mostly a clearance and last day at the featured price show.   Not even tempted.  Wednesday I expect it will be a different story for me. 

Contributor
Thanks for the pictures! I just ordered the gold bead bracelet, been waiting for that one to wear with my silver bead one! And I may have to get the matching hoop earrings as well once I see them presented. You're killing me, Scott!!