Trusted Contributor

I have several Jai floral pieces and they are lovely and well made.  I don't care for the tsv-too masculine for my taste, but it looks sturdy and well made.  I am not into animal jewelry but I'm probably in the minority since that is what the Jai line gravitates toward.  For those who made purchases today Enjoy and wear in good health.Heart

Honored Contributor

I impulsively bought the 20-inch box chain necklace that was offered at a lower price today.  I’ve eyeballed it before but thought it was kind of pricey.  Fingers crossed that I like it 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Scott seems like a genuinely sincere, nice guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt

You have to do what's right for you. I know I'll wear it a lot, but even if I didn't, I like a few pieces that are just special and in a realm of their own.

You should ask Scott for a petite version!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@lmt

You have to do what's right for you. I know I'll wear it a lot, but even if I didn't, I like a few pieces that are just special and in a realm of their own.

You should ask Scott for a petite version!

@Sammycat1  Sometimes I just have to talk myself out of things. I have so much jewelry now that I don't even wear. The lion is definitely a statement piece, he is the king of the jungle, LOL!!

I think I will ask (beg) for a smaller version. 

Scott will be back in August with new things; I can't wait to see what he brings!!

Respected Contributor

@lmt. Don't worry.  It is practically a given that Scott will be bringing many more lions to QVC in the future, in sizes that are ideal for everyone who wants one.  I cannot imagine that he would stop at one lion cuff, one lion ring, and one lion enhancer (coming in October), considering all the wonderful leopard, elephant, and crocodile pieces he has created, and the fact that there are so many people who adore the big cats.  

Valued Contributor

I would have bought it, but I need it to be shipped USPS and QVC can not do it.  I was told that it ships the way it will ship and no one knows until it ships.

Honored Contributor

@saltysails JAI items shop USPS  no exception. Or, should I say, SurePost. The final delivery is done by USPS.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JAI Purchases

[ Edited ]

@lmt

@Jersey Born is absolutely right. It's like with the enhancers...I love my leopards, but the original size one was way too big...and he eventually came out with the petite (which wasn't petite, but still smaller, LOL!).  Yours is on the drawing boards as we speak!

More importantly, it was fun to chat with you and everyone during the visit!

Super Contributor

I have never ordered a Jai piece and ordered the leopard ring with the paws today.  I sized up after reading the reviews.  Hope it works.  I love animals, all animals, and jewelry representing nature and its magnificent creatures.  I don't like jewelry that just has a head of an animal.   I pondered the leopard, whole animal in the circle, pendant but it seems a little heavy and big.  I have a couple of pendants that are quite heavy and never wear them.  Especially in a hot climate heavy necklaces don't work.. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JAI Purchases

[ Edited ]

@TW

You'll love that ring...it's very well done. For what it's worth, my ring fit true to size.