Super Contributor

I am so disappointed in the price of the 14k paperclip bracelet.  It is a very small bracelet, and just has 3 pieces of 14k.  The amount of gold would be no more than that it a small earring.  The price seems way to high for a small scale bracelet like this.  I love the design and really wanted a JAI paperclip bracelet to add to my collection, but basically, even though I am a huge collector of JAI, I can only afford the pieces now when they are on a clearance price, and not just a clearance price but a clearance sale price.  By the time that happens with this bracelet, the paper clip trend will be over.  I guess JAI has reached a price point for me that it is just not an option anymore.  

Super Contributor

Well, it just sold out, so many people must have disagreed with me.  The most I have ever paid for a JAI piece is J365626

JAI Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Hammered Multi-Box Chain Bracelet.  

How can the sale price on this one be less than the paperclip?  It just doesn't make sense to be, but to each his own.  

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

I am so disappointed in the price of the 14k paperclip bracelet.  It is a very small bracelet, and just has 3 pieces of 14k.  The amount of gold would be no more than that it a small earring.  The price seems way to high for a small scale bracelet like this.  I love the design and really wanted a JAI paperclip bracelet to add to my collection, but basically, even though I am a huge collector of JAI, I can only afford the pieces now when they are on a clearance price, and not just a clearance price but a clearance sale price.  By the time that happens with this bracelet, the paper clip trend will be over.  I guess JAI has reached a price point for me that it is just not an option anymore.  

Usual high prices, then the returns and disappointment, and then soon it will be on clearance.  Then new pieces will be higher priced.  This line lacks quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you want decent prices on Jai, just check out Ebay. Some of those prices are very fair.

Respected Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

I passed for the same reason.  Just too high.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie I also was shocked at the price of $600 for that bracelet with the gold and it sold out!!  If it had more gold, maybe I could see it, but three small pieces of gold.   I do like the silver one and have it on check hold.

Super Contributor

I decided to order the bracelet with the little crosses.  It is about half the price of the paper clip bracelet, and I think it looks very pretty.  After 6 days, it is still in the PREPARING YOUR ORDER status.  Has anyone received any of your JAI items.  It seems that when the Q is having a big event, they would be prepared to quickly get out the items ordered.  

Super Contributor

Finally shipped this afternoon.  I am excited about getting it.

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

Finally shipped this afternoon.  I am excited about getting it.

@Kcubed Did you get your bracelet?  

Super Contributor

I did.  It is very pretty.  The gold is a little light, but it adds a little warmth.  I love the two tone Jai pieces.