Valued Contributor

I PM Jai Jewelry from FB this morning to inquire where their jewelry is made, and, if made in China, to please find a new source ASAP.  JAI immediately answered my message that all their jewelry is made in either Thailand or the good old USA!  I sure was thrilled to hear that because I am not buying anything made in China and would have hated to not be able to keep up my JAI jewelry obsession. Wanted to pass along.

Esteemed Contributor

@just wonder :  I get why you want to buy " made in USA" but why buy from Thailand vs China?  Both countries have oppressive governments.

Super Contributor

Ditto.  It's time to Buy American and help get our country back.

Honored Contributor

@just wonder    I hope you don't need a new TV, computer, cellphone or kitchen appliances 'cause if you won't buy Chinese-made, you'll be doing without.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

ALL of my appliances are american made.  When we bought our condo a little over a year ago we purchased all new ones and did the research and had no problem finding them locally.  Just FYI.

Valued Contributor

@LindaSal Pretty sure some of the components (electrical. etc.) in your appliances are from China.

Honored Contributor

You have to start somewhere to stop the madness.  Going without until someone on our own soil offers there version may be the way to go forth.  I am sure we all have things right now in our homes from China but we can stop.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."