Honored Contributor

Scott posted on FB the premier of colored box chains.  He showed a rose gold and a dark blue. There is going to be a sneak peak on Monday 9/30 and then on 10/2 for Creede silver.  I really want the rose.  

Valued Contributor

I might try the rose hammered ball earrings but otherwise I’m going to pass.

Plated jewelry doesn’t want to be friends with me. 

Honored Contributor

That Midnight Blue is gorgeous.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

It reminds me of Marie Gras beads.  

Valued Contributor

I wish companies would realize that not all their customers are on Facebook. Is there a way to see them if you don't have a fb account?

Honored Contributor

@Catstamper wrote:

I wish companies would realize that not all their customers are on Facebook. Is there a way to see them if you don't have a fb account?

@Catstamper  All these people have open FB pages. You don’t need to belong to read. Applies to all QVC vendors, hosts, etc.

Valued Contributor

Thank you. I was able to see the colored box chains. They're pretty. Don't need, but I'll look!

Respected Contributor

Re: JAI Colored Box Chain

[ Edited ]

@Pagan wrote:

I might try the rose hammered ball earrings but otherwise I’m going to pass.

Plated jewelry doesn’t want to be friends with me. 

@Pagan  + all

It is NOT plated!

Fascinating new process.

Valued Contributor

I wondered about that, since the facebook post didn't say plated, but I didn't see anything about a new process. I wondered if it was like the Bronze pieces that are rose or silver, in the alloy. I may have to look harder. I was so disappointed in the bracelet with the chrysacolla beads, the quality of the beads was SO bad, that I'll have to look carefully at this.

Honored Contributor

i like my silver box chain pieces, but i am not interested in the colorized versions.

the word rings are tempting.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein