Honored Contributor

Received my bracelet with the blue murano beads and what a disappointment.  X-small measures 7 inches which is more like a medium so it's falling down on my hand and in addition, one of the beads cracked in half.  When will they get the sizing right?  How hard is it to make the bracelet the correct size???????

JAI Sterling Silver Italian Murano Bead Box Cha - J409923

Honored Contributor

Glass beads are probably very fragile.

Frequent Contributor

Pretty bracelet @rms1954. sad it's the wrong size & defective tho. sorry that happened to you, now you'll have to go to all the trouble to return or exchange. ☹️

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 No, they will never get the sizing right for two reasons.  They now offer too many sizes and it's too confusing.  Secondly, returns aren't checked for sizing, so the wrong item gets returned all the time and then goes out to someone else.  It's possible you got a return, and if you try to order again you don't know what size you're going to get.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

They shouldn't be.  TrollBeads and Pandora (and others) have been doing it a long time without issue.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

No they are not fragile.  I've had many pandora glass beads along with other hand-made bracelets made of them and nothing has ever broken.

Frequent Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

No they are not fragile.  I've had many pandora glass beads along with other hand-made bracelets made of them and nothing has ever broken.

Ita @rms1954, glass beads I have on jewelry aren't fragile.

maybe the Jai ones are defective lot.