Honored Contributor

The BD is JAI diamond necklace.J395363  I have this in the hammered silver and it is just beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, but the price is kind of high for 15 points of diamonds.  I think I'll take another look at the hammered one (no stones.)

Honored Contributor

I really like this new ring too.

This one is on sale at a good price.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky - That necklace is so pretty.  👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky - A few months ago, I purchased my first two pieces by Jai - A bracelet and a ring, both weighty and beautiful. Now, after seeing this piece, I may add it to my collection. Thank for you posting the picture.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

I have the necklace, ring and earrings with the gold hammered disc.  I am good.  Prices are good today.

E0BA9650-CE65-4646-A6DE-A25FD582E7C6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Pecky - A few months ago, I purchased my first two pieces by Jai - A bracelet and a ring, both weighty and beautiful. Now, after seeing this piece, I may add it to my collection. Thank for you posting the picture.

@Mimi 1883   I am so happy you are adding it to your collection.  It is beautiful and a classic piece of jewelry that will look great with everything.  I watched the presentation and am holding back on ordering it myself.
Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I have the necklace, ring and earrings with the gold hammered disc.  I am good.  Prices are good today.

E0BA9650-CE65-4646-A6DE-A25FD582E7C6.jpeg

@Shawnie   I own the same necklace and love it!  The yellow gold looks so good against the bold silver chain.  I also like the fact it's 16".  Such a rare treat.  I wear it with a two-tone silver and gold ring from Italy.

Frequent Contributor

Did any one notice last night on Jane and Courtney's show when Scott was talking about the necklace Jane cut him right off and started to talk about something else his face expression it looked pretty obvious he was not happy she really needs to let the vendor talk about their products

Honored Contributor

@sherylsiu wrote:

Did any one notice last night on Jane and Courtney's show when Scott was talking about the necklace Jane cut him right off and started to talk about something else his face expression it looked pretty obvious he was not happy she really needs to let the vendor talk about their products

@sherylsiu  YES!! I did see that.  I really hate when she and Rick are on with Scott.  They both never let him speak about his jewlery.