Trusted Contributor

I find Scott to be very full of himself and not so fascinating. He does a lot of talking himself, maybe that's why the hosts are cutting him off. I use the remote after I hear what I need to know about the jewelry.

Respected Contributor

Re: JAI Big Deal

[ Edited ]

I like hearing Scott present the pieces on air.  He is genuinely happy and excited about his creations. I must say that I envy his positive outlook and attitude, and his desire to travel and create new artistic creations in silver and gold inspired by his travels. I really love his Japan-inspired collection. I have seen nothing like it elsewhere, in any other line of jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

I like hearing Scott present the pieces on air.  He is genuinely happy and excited about his creations. I must say that I envy his positive outlook and attitude, and his desire to travel and create new artistic creations in silver and gold inspired by his travels. I really love his Japan-inspired collection. I have seen nothing like it elsewhere, in any other line of jewelry. 

@Jersey Born I agree, Scott is very passionate and enthusiastic about his line.  I find him interesting to listen to.