Super Contributor

I really love the triple box chain bracelet.  I am really at a loss as to what size to order, however.  I am usually between a medium and a large depending on the bracelet style.  I ordered a large in the bolder box chain bracelet, however, and it is a bit snug.  I kept it and wear it, but I would prefer more of a drape.  I ordered a large in the breast cancer bracelet, and it is way too big.  I would definitely need a medium.  Since the chain on the breast cancer bracelet is the same thickness as the 3 chains on the big deal bracelet, should I go with the medium?  I could really use some advice.  I hate to send things back, and if it sells out, I may not be able to exchange for another size.  Thanks in advance.

Valued Contributor

I've only looked at it online, but it is a narrow gauge, so from your description, the "average" size is what you want.  

I totally sympathize about choosing.  I'm going with the average. I don't have anything else from this line so I can't compare, but it looks to me that it wears not much different from a line bracelet. It isn't wide and the chains aren't chunky, either of which would dictate the larger size.  

I wish the hosts would bother to help us by discussing sizing....so few bother to provide useful information .

Esteemed Contributor

@Kcubed, I think you will be fine with the average. I generally wear the small and I purchased the bolder one during Creede and went for the average because it is a more chunkier bracelet. I believe the average will be perfect you in this case. Enjoy your new bracelet.