Respected Contributor

Re: JAI Big Deal on August 6th

@Sammycat1 @Pecky @faeriemoon -- Today was the day!  I just received the incredible Japan cuff from Jai.  The oxidation is perfection.  You really see a darkened sky to contrast with the high polished buildings, bridges, trees, and mountains.  I feel like I just travelled to Japan looking at it. It is so very beautiful to look upon.  I have a 6.5" wrist, and the large was perfect for me.  I don't like to wear my cuffs at the wrist; I like to wear them a bit higher above my wrist.  This is an eye-catching, completely-different-from-anything-else-you-own-in-a-good-way kind of cuff.  I had been concerned that the contrast of the oxidation and the high polish would not be enough, due to the rather horrible online Q picture of the woman wearing the cuff, but that picture is not at all representative of the actual cuff, I am thrilled to report.  This is a cuff to stare at with admiration and respect (for the artisans and designer).  It is a wonderful panorama of Japan cuff.  I just love it!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hope you love your tiger enhancer, Sammycat1, and that everyone else loves what they have ordered, too!  

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you LOVE your cuff!!!!  I always breathe a sigh of relief when I receive something I have been looking forward to, and when it comes I love it and there are no quality issues!!!

Wear it and enjoy it in the best of health; I'm so glad you love it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born 

Congrats on your extraordinary cuff! You should be writing copy forJAI, LOL.

Enjoy your gorgeous new treasure and wear it in great health.

I didn't order my tiger earrings or pendant this go round because of Gem Day. They're on my wish list though!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon , I was so concerned about the sizing.  I have always worn an average cuff in all lines of jewelry, even in Jai, previously, but due to the width of this one, and the online recommendations, I went with the larger, large size.  That was what I was most worried about-- purchasing a cuff that would roll around on my wrist.  So relieved that this one doesn't. Thank you for your kind words. 

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1, You are so sweet. I will wear this one and truly appreciate it. I just left a review for the item; how funny you mentioned I should write copy for Jai!  I almost felt that way when I wrote my review.  It is easy to write a glowing review when looking at something amazing and unique that you LOVE!

What, pray tell, did you order for Gem Day?  I am sure it is sparkly, spectacular, and seriously saturated, and I cannot wait to read your review!