Super Contributor

From JAI Facebook page re: April Big Deal and Easter Sunday visits

Hi my friends....
I wanted to take a quick moment to make sure I get on your April calendars as QVC and I have a very exciting month planned for you. ❤️😀🎉🍾
It will start off with our first Big Deal in well over a year that kicks off on 4/20 with presentations all day Easter Sunday. My Big Deal design is perfect for Mother’s Day, Best Friends Day, or any other day you want to celebrate LOVE. ❤️
...Then I’m back on Q Main with 3 fantastic JAI Shows full of gorgeous new designs including this stunning never before seen carved Eagle Cuff that wraps so perfectly around your wrist and just wait till you see the inside.
April 24th: 7-8pm
April 25th: 3am & 4-6pm all ET.
I’ll be sharing lots of sneak peeks and inspirational videos leading up to our shows.
-Safe Travels /\ Scott
Respected Contributor

Re: JAI---Big Deal and Visits

Thanks for sharing...I may check out the airing...and hopefully there are some great deals offered.

Honored Contributor

I'd love to know what the Big Deal is.  I really hope it's not another version of the box chain bracelet...

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'd love to know what the Big Deal is.  I really hope it's not another version of the box chain bracelet...

Originally I guessed heart shaped earrings but now I’m leaning towards friendship bracelets with a heart theme....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pagan   Have you received any hints?  Or is it a hunch? (Aside from the OP, that is.)

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Pagan   Have you received any hints?  Or is it a hunch? (Aside from the OP, that is.)

No, complete guess!

Respected Contributor

My guess would be related to Mother’s day.