Valued Contributor

FYI John Hardy box chain bracelet  simular to Jai,the difference is the clasp and $495.00 price tag.Jai jewelry is the only bali jewelry that is simular to John Hardy.The bracelet previewed in 2017.Maybe in the future he will do the wide (1/2) clsssic oval chain bracelet in 18k and sterling' silver.Retail at $1,100.00 the bracelets are thick and heavy.I purchase one for my 30th year on the job 4 years ago for $500.00  and the second one as a retirement  gift to myself in September ($600.00) both @Neman Marcus Last call in Sawgrass Mill in Fla.

I purchase a cross when Jai premiered couple years ago and the box chain  band ring a month ago.The quality of those items are excellent.The prices cannot be beat and if you like it ,buy it because the prices on sterling and gold will be increasing no matter who the designer is.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Pecky: I also own the box chain bangle you just received and it looks great with the silver bead bracelet. I ordered a 2nd silver bead bracelet today. Looking forward to wearing the 3 stacked on my wrist. The box chain bangle is so comfortable I have slept with it still on.  

Like you and I there are many ladies out there who were waiting for this beauty to come back in stock. 

Okay I am offically hooked onJAI bracelets.  I have the box bangle with the hammered end caps and today I just received the silver station box chain bracelet.  I now want to order a plain box chain but can't decide on the 5.3mm or 7.25mm.  The difference with the sale is about $100.  What would you JAI lovers suggest?

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI BACK IN STOCK

[ Edited ]

All those terrific review sold me!!!  I purchased this JAI bracelet. Looking forward to getting this.   I want to see his other bracelets.  Anyone know abut this?

EDIT  OK  I see them now.  I just put in JAI bracelets and I pulled up a bunch of them.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@shoptheQ wrote:

Pecky: I also own the box chain bangle you just received and it looks great with the silver bead bracelet. I ordered a 2nd silver bead bracelet today. Looking forward to wearing the 3 stacked on my wrist. The box chain bangle is so comfortable I have slept with it still on.  

Like you and I there are many ladies out there who were waiting for this beauty to come back in stock. 

Okay I am offically hooked onJAI bracelets.  I have the box bangle with the hammered end caps and today I just received the silver station box chain bracelet.  I now want to order a plain box chain but can't decide on the 5.3mm or 7.25mm.  The difference with the sale is about $100.  What would you JAI lovers suggest?

I just purhased another box chain.  I got 5.3 mm and the little enhanser (paws)   I had no idea he had made these bracelets! All new to me.

Honored Contributor

I never knew the story of the guy (don't remember his name) that he worked for John Hardy and left and started JAI.  Jill mentioned it today.  I always thought JAI was a separate collection from Hardy.  Little did I know.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never knew the story of the guy (don't remember his name) that he worked for John Hardy and left and started JAI.  Jill mentioned it today.  I always thought JAI was a separate collection from Hardy.  Little did I know.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that JAI is under the JH umbrella. 

Respected Contributor

I would like to know if JAI bracelets for example maintain their shine.  A few years ago I purchased a JR bracelet and it turned dull.  No amount of polishing ever brought back the shine.  

Valued Contributor

The JAI bracelets I own definitely retain their shine. (the silver bead bracelet; the plain box chain bracelet and the box chain hinged bangle). I wear them 24/7.  Occasionaly take them off and polish with a silver jewelry cleaning cloth.  They all still look brand new.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the box chain necklace last night and decided to cancel it today.  I like wearing bracelets & rings so that I can look at them.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  I am exactly the same way!