Esteemed Contributor

J361159 Honora pearl earrings

Anyone own these?? I love the classic colors...I have a strand of his pearls. they're beautiful~these look like something one could wear everyday..great deal!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: J361159 Honora pearl earrings

I have a single pair, in "indigo" - yeah, they work well for just about anything.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Own 2 sets, both classic but with slightly different pearls except for the white.  I've had both sets for a very long time.  I find these small pearls much more useful to me now than my larger ones.  I'm sure that's because my life gets more casual every year, but I also appreciate the colors.  I don't own browns and greens or even pinks in larger pearls.

Honored Contributor

I own these, too. I have the set the of three: white, pale grey and dark grey/almost black. I went back and purchased another pr. of white when offered singularly when I realized how often I wore them. I love the oversized clutch on the back!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Own 2 sets, both classic but with slightly different pearls except for the white.  I've had both sets for a very long time.  I find these small pearls much more useful to me now than my larger ones.  I'm sure that's because my life gets more casual every year, but I also appreciate the colors.  I don't own browns and greens or even pinks in larger pearls.

I can totally relate...retired now so everything's casual..!Woman LOL

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I have several pairs of Honora earrings, they are all beautiful and different colors.

High quality IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have several pairs of Honora earrings, they are all beautiful and different colors.

High quality IMO.

They package them well too...would make lovely gifts! Woman Happy

-- Mae West