Contributor

J358158 with 5 Birthstone Sets with Necklace and Earrings

Hello QVC bloggers.  Has anyone ordered this set of 5 gifts?  It appears to be a good value and reivews on the product page look positive.  Thought I'd ask via this group if anyone has first hand purchasing/receiving/wearing experience. Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: J358158 with 5 Birthstone Sets with Necklace and Earrings

@CindyStLouWho wrote:

Hello QVC bloggers.  Has anyone ordered this set of 5 gifts?  It appears to be a good value and reivews on the product page look positive.  Thought I'd ask via this group if anyone has first hand purchasing/receiving/wearing experience. Thanks in advance.

@CindyStLouWho  I caught a presentation tonite. IMO, the stones look clear, but rather a light/pale representation of the gem. I prefer a more vibrant color in gems. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw that, JTV sells sets like that and has for eons.  I think of jewelry like that as starter jewelry for tweens and younger teens.  It's basic jewelry.  Over the years, I have bought sets like that for the young girls in my life, for my own girls or for them to give to their friends for birthdays, confirmations, graduation etc.    

Contributor

Thanks for your feedback.  I am tardy to send a THANK-YOU.  I did not purchase and think I dodged a purchase that may have been disappointing.

Contributor

You are right.  Other vendors like JTV are better sources of the simple jewelry.