Valued Contributor

J338681- Loving! Hunk of Silver no diamonique. Price-YIKES

Judith Ripka Sterling 16.75 cttw Blue Topaz CuffUU

Respected Contributor

Re: J338681- Loving! Hunk of Silver no diamonique. Price-YIKES

It's very pretty. Perhaps, Judith Ripka feels she can charge this much because she looked at David Yurman's similar pieces for triple the amount.

I'm a bit surprised at how much silver jewelry commands these days. Back in the day, that bracelet would have been $100.00 tops. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

Nice! Love it. It's Judith Ripka, so what's the price $899?

Valued Contributor

Raindrops it does look like Yurman. Perhaps that is why I was so drawn to it.................that and no diamonique. Chrystal it is $495 so that means you can purchase being as you guessed $899 It is 16.75 ct of blue topaz and the bracelet is 5/8 inches wide. I do love it but won't be purchasing. Lovely statement bracelet.

Honored Contributor

it seems a lot of the more expensive pieces are not selling out. if you are willing to wait then i imagine it will go down at least $100, if not more, later on in the year. that is how i bought the pearl system. it is beautiful and i love that there are big stones and NO DIAMONIQUE at all!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Hi Sunshine...............That is exactly how I finally ordered the 14 kt clad pearl system as well. Just couldn't go with full price and SO GLAD I waited. I also managed to get the two green sets to go with it....................chalcedony and the one that looks more like jade. Hope you are enjoying your set.

Esteemed Contributor

I would buy the new Apple Watch before that. At least the watch does something.
Super Contributor

It is a big beautiful cuff! I love blue topaz . Oh no Bling, you are starting to think with reason!

moongirl

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 QPrincess said:

Hi Sunshine...............That is exactly how I finally ordered the 14 kt clad pearl system as well. Just couldn't go with full price and SO GLAD I waited. I also managed to get the two green sets to go with it....................chalcedony and the one that looks more like jade. Hope you are enjoying your set.

i went with the all silver AND got both of the green sets also. so sorry i missed out on the lapis beads......were there any others? i think it is a very versatile piece and the price we bought it at was excellent!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein