Esteemed Contributor

Re: J320891...Judith's new Leaf necklace....

On 3/15/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 3/15/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Ladies who bought the ring -- it's a beauty and looks realistic in the simulated diamond weight. Just the right presence for a band ring but with design elements you don't usually get in a band ring. I wear this often.

Glad you posted this Sammycat. I was hesitant on ordering this ring because of the reviews. It was mixed. Some said it hurt their fingers and the fingers hid the last stone on both sides. One even said the whole ring didn't have sparkle. I just hope I get a winner in this one. After reading your post, I'm not going to cancel this one.

Blingie, it does have sparkle and flash but it comes from different cuts of relatively small stones...it has bling power but more subtle. The design is the chief winner with bling coming in a close second -- know what I mean?

Just thought I'd add that because I know you love your solitaires!

Some bling is better then no bling.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I do love this ring. I've admired this ring when it first came out, but I always had something else to order. Looking forward to getting this one. That was the only thing I'm getting from the shows this time around. You're right about the design. That's what caught my eye about the ring in the first place. I call it the butterfly ring. Hope it ships out soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: J320891...Judith's new Leaf necklace....

Ladies who bought the ring -- it's a beauty and looks realistic in the simulated diamond weight. Just the right presence for a band ring but with design elements you don't usually get in a band ring. I wear this often.

Glad you posted this Sammycat. I was hesitant on ordering this ring because of the reviews. It was mixed. Some said it hurt their fingers and the fingers hid the last stone on both sides. One even said the whole ring didn't have sparkle. I just hope I get a winner in this one. After reading your post, I'm not going to cancel this one.

Blingie, it does have sparkle and flash but it comes from different cuts of relatively small stones...it has bling power but more subtle. The design is the chief winner with bling coming in a close second -- know what I mean?

Just thought I'd add that because I know you love your solitaires!

Some bling is better then no bling.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I do love this ring. I've admired this ring when it first came out, but I always had something else to order. Looking forward to getting this one. That was the only thing I'm getting from the shows this time around. You're right about the design. That's what caught my eye about the ring in the first place. I call it the butterfly ring. Hope it ships out soon.

"No" bling? Does such a thing exist? I hope not. Enjoy your new sparkler. Smile