Trusted Contributor

Re: J317823...new Silver Style cross charm bracelet...

All crosses and no Crucifixes. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

I detest religion-themed jewelry. I think one's religious views are best kept private.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/1/2014 kachina624 said: I detest religion-themed jewelry. I think one's religious views are best kept private.

I feel that all of our jewelry reflects who we are and what we are, so religious jewelry is no different. I do dislike someone constantly preaching their religion to others.

Valued Contributor

kachina624, why would you bother to post twice on this thread if you "detest religion-themed jewelry" ?

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 moongirl said:

Silver Style Sterling Cross Charm Bracelet

This bracelet with each cross different from the other reminds me of the sterling silver heart charm bracelet I have. My niece complimented me on it last week and I am buying her one for her birthday because I noticed it was on sale for this Creede event. It's less than what I paid for it and much less than the price on this cross charm bracelet, which I think is a little pricey. The heart bracelet comes in silver and tri-color. Here is the information. It's very pretty in the silver despite some of the negative reviews. Each heart is different and I just love it.

J290202

Sterling Polished Heart Design Charm Bracelet

$69.80

Super Contributor

Breast Cancer Awareness...spread the word!!

Thank you kindly for posting a picture. I so dislike when someone refers to an item, even providing an item number, and then leaves it up to us to look it up. If you want comments, provide a picture. I was under the impression that you can't post item numbers on these threads due to Community Rules but perhaps I'm wrong as I see people doing it consistently.

I adore this cross bracelet, and would love to own it, but I think it's overpriced. It's electroform sterling silver. The chain is very small, could be bigger and sturdier for me.

No doubt it is lovely, and would last along time. But I don't wear the same bracelets day after day. The retail price on this, to me, is very high as well. So as much as I desire it, I will have to pass. I don't want to pay that price for electroform sterling, it's not solid sterling, just a shell of sterling paint, so to speak. Just my opinion.

Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 barb40 said:

kachina624, why would you bother to post twice on this thread if you "detest religion-themed jewelry" ?

These two posts are very unfair to the product and those who are interested in it.

I don't see what the OP believed her posting this twice would effect ?

Super Contributor

Doesn't Shawn already wear this bracelet or one very similar ????