Frequent Contributor

J296592 Sapphire Cuff...anyone??

Has anyone ordered this and if so, how do you like it? For that matter, how about the Emerald and Ruby cuff also? They are all on wait list but I'm curious...the simplicity appeals to me, and it's kind of Deco, as well.

tia

Trusted Contributor

Re: J296592 Sapphire Cuff...anyone??

Hi AngelesGirl, I got all three in these cuffs, but returned the ruby and sapphire versions. They were beautiful cuffs and simplistic with great presence on the wrist. The reason I sent mine back was the last two gemstones next to the hinge did not have the silver pierced around the stone like the rest of the cuff in both the ruby and sapphire versions. It looked defective/odd when on the wrist and my eye kept going to it. It. It may not bother some but it didn't look right to me. I hope the next batch - if being made again (since they are on waitlist )doesn't have this defect.
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your response, Anisha.

I watched the video again and see exactly what you mean! How odd....must be a defect. Thinking of switching to the Emerald, as I almost ordered that on wait list instead of the Sapphire...would hate to get a "bum" cuff...

Trusted Contributor

You are very welcome AngelesGirl. Happy to help. The interesting thing is that my Emerald cuffs ( I got two !) were ok with the piercing, but a friend of mine bought the same cuff and hers were not pierced around the last two stones. My guess is that batches were made at different places. I hope you get a good one, BTW, the Emerald was the best of the three when comparing the gemstones.
Frequent Contributor

On 11/14/2014 anisha said: You are very welcome AngelesGirl. Happy to help. The interesting thing is that my Emerald cuffs ( I got two !) were ok with the piercing, but a friend of mine bought the same cuff and hers were not pierced around the last two stones. My guess is that batches were made at different places. I hope you get a good one, BTW, the Emerald was the best of the three when comparing the gemstones.

Very interesting...sure hope they correct this for all future orders. And good to know about the stone quality, thank you.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}