Occasional Contributor
My husband ordered this enhancer for me for our 45th wedding anniversary mainly because he knew how badly I wanted the Sleeping Beauty Enhancer. Of course this enhancer wasn't to ship until March 2, 2015. On that day I rec'd an e'mail from QVC telling me they were sorry but it was backordered & if they got more stock in I would receive it. QVC knew a year ago that it was part of my future order. I am just sick!
Super Contributor

I am not happy about the way business is being conducted with QVC these days - and this future shipment thing is really ridiculous. I don't get it , I really don't - very frustrating for your situation too - especially since it was an Anniversary gift. Very sad - and I am very sorry for you.

Honored Contributor
Was this the big naja enhancer? Since it's no longer in stock, we can't see which piece it was. Maybe you'll be able to pick it up on eBay or Amazon. Darn shame to look so forward to getting something and then have your eager anticipation squelched. Hope you're able to find it somewhere.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor
This was the enhancer that came with a total of 4 different inserts to choose from. You had to wait 3 months each time to get the next insert if you chose to purchase that insert. The sleeping beauty insert was the last one and the one that I truly wanted.
Super Contributor

I agree with CL . . I don't like where the Q is going lately, and I feel so bad for you, JKRA. Just for future reference, if you plan on ever doing an auto-delivery again, you can (or at least, you could years ago) ask for the next shipment to ship sooner . . you don't have to wait the 2 or 3 months in-between shipments. You may want to contact customerservice@carolynpollack.com - call or email them, and they may be able to find you that enhancer. Best of luck to you!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Also wanted to say, I've been on wait list for over 2 months for a LOGO tank, and they sent me a letter saying "they're trying to fill this" . . why wouldn't they?? If they're not gonna fill an order, don't give us hope and have a wait list!

Honored Contributor
The policy SEEMS to be to be "unable to fulfill", then bring back the product at a higher price. Magic!
Respected Contributor

I don't think Carolyn Pollack would be very happy to hear this.

JKRA, I'm very sorry. But don't give up, you still might get it one of these days.

Super Contributor
On 3/9/2015 pupwhipped said:

I don't think Carolyn Pollack would be very happy to hear this.

JKRA, I'm very sorry. But don't give up, you still might get it one of these days.

It's up to the vendor to fulfill orders, but CP is usually great about that. I would think CP would do whatever they needed to do, especially with an auto delivery that was promised months and months ago. I hope she gets it too!

Super Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Newnick ame said: The policy SEEMS to be to be "unable to fulfill", then bring back the product at a higher price. Magic!

Oh yeah, I've seen that happen.