Super Contributor

Re: J290857 Reversible Sodalite/leather pendant...LOVE!

Good morning, Weeg...way to go on those pieces. The sodalite is a beautiful blue. I do like medium sized pieces - well if it is CP or AW they usually stand out. I recall sending one back because it was not as big as expected and I regret that now . It was the yellow jasper smiling sun face one. We all make mistakes. --- Congrats on your new acquisitions.
Regular Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Bird mama said:

Weeg, is it this one?

American West Sterling Gemstone & Leather Heart Pendant

Bird Mama...Absolutely!!!

The other side is just as great!!!!

American West Sterling Gemstone & Leather Heart Pendant

Pictures just do not do this piece justice! Leather tooling is amazing...makes the leather come alive!...touches of honey brown highlight the details of the leather...as I said before...a lot of bang for the buck with this one...two completely different looks!

Regular Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Haca said: Good morning, Weeg...way to go on those pieces. The sodalite is a beautiful blue. I do like medium sized pieces - well if it is CP or AW they usually stand out. I recall sending one back because it was not as big as expected and I regret that now . It was the yellow jasper smiling sun face one. We all make mistakes. --- Congrats on your new acquisitions.

Haca...hope this means this piece is now on your wishlist {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} The ingenuity of this pendant is outstanding...not to be overlooked!

Must thank our dear Sista, AliJoi5...if not for her AMAZING photography, I might have missed out on this one! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}