Frequent Contributor

J290219 Sterling Round Byzantine Slip-On Bangle Bracelet Small

So..here is my review.

1.) The bracelet is bright bright silver. Too bright. So i remembered reading on this board that there is a way to oxidize silver. I googled the process, tried it and it worked. (Hard boil two eggs. While they are still hot, peel them and place them in a covered container with the item(s) you wish to oxidize. Make sure the container seals tightly. The process may take up to 1 hour) FYI - after completing the process, use a polishing cloth to remove the excess. My bracelet now has depth and a vintage look to it. I am layering this bracelet with my CP bangles and some vintage Danecraft bangles I have. They look great together.

2.) Some reviewers have called this bracelet flimsy. I agree that it has a bit of flexibility to it but I dont see that it would crumple.

3.) It is a bit larger than the CP bangles that I have in size small. But I can still layer them with the CP bangles and they still all work together.

Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

Re: J290219 Sterling Round Byzantine Slip-On Bangle Bracelet Small

Just checked it out--it is no longer available, but it's very pretty. I'll bet the oxidized silver shows the detail much better. Congrats on a very pretty bracelet!