Esteemed Contributor

J288927 Finally Went On Clearance!!

I've been watching this ring for months to go on clearance and finally it's marked down. Didn't get good reviews, but hopefully, I'll get a good one. It's the three ball glitter ring. Love, love, love.
Honored Contributor

Re: J288927 Finally Went On Clearance!!

That's a nice markdown, from $266 to $158 (40%). Seems like most Q markdowns aren't so generous.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/3/2014 ValuSkr said:

That's a nice markdown, from $266 to $158 (40%). Seems like most Q markdowns aren't so generous.

That is a nice markdown. I've had this ring in my wish list for months. I almost gave up on it. I just hope there's no stones missing when I receive it. I noticed the necklace is marked down also. Thinking about that one too.
Esteemed Contributor

I knew for the right situation, you'd cave Blingie -- glad you got that sparkler that you've had your eyes on all this time!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/3/2014 Sammycat1 said:

I knew for the right situation, you'd cave Blingie -- glad you got that sparkler that you've had your eyes on all this time!!!

Thanks Sammycat. Watching this ring for months paid off. I have to say I have to pass on Judith's TSV bracelet. I ordered Dennis Basso's TSV coat so no more ordering for me for a while. Besides, I'm happy with the ice cube bracelet and I have all the line bracelets from VWieck. I really don't need another tennis bracelet. Thank goodness I have to work that day and won't be home in the evening. That helps a lot, lol

Forgot to tell you Sammycat.. I received Micheal's huge london blue stone band ring. at first I was a bit taken back because the stones are so huge in this ring. The color is great and so is the sparkle. I wore it last night and now I'm used to it, lol. I almost sent it back because I thought the stones were just too big, but the more i wear it, the more I love it. It's a keeper. I'm glad though the price was reduced because that also made me keep it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/3/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Thanks Sammycat. Watching this ring for months paid off. I have to say I have to pass on Judith's TSV bracelet. I ordered Dennis Basso's TSV coat so no more ordering for me for a while. Besides, I'm happy with the ice cube bracelet and I have all the line bracelets from VWieck. I really don't need another tennis bracelet. Thank goodness I have to work that day and won't be home in the evening. That helps a lot, lol

Forgot to tell you Sammycat.. I received Micheal's huge london blue stone band ring. at first I was a bit taken back because the stones are so huge in this ring. The color is great and so is the sparkle. I wore it last night and now I'm used to it, lol. I almost sent it back because I thought the stones were just too big, but the more i wear it, the more I love it. It's a keeper. I'm glad though the price was reduced because that also made me keep it.

You better blindfold yourself at midnight when that TSV is presented Dec. 11 - LOL! Glad you love your new Michael LBT ring, too. What color did you get in the Basso coat?

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/3/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

You better blindfold yourself at midnight when that TSV is presented Dec. 11 - LOL! Glad you love your new Michael LBT ring, too. What color did you get in the Basso coat?

Sorry for the delay in answering, had dinner over my mom's tonight. I got the basso coat in the navy blue. Never had one if his coats. Hope I like it. As for Judith's tennis bracelet Sammycat, I really shouldn't order it. I really don't need it. I will watch the presentation. Pray I don't see one sparkle. If I do, it's all over but the crying, lol lol Update: I ended up canceling the coat because of a bad review that was posted on it. Only got two stars. Money saved there. That jeans there's room for Judith's bracelet, lol lol