Highlighted
Valued Contributor

J288846...Ripka aventurine/pearl 36" station necklace

Looks like I got the last one last night. It was on five ez pay and with the clearance pricing and all the natural stones, felt this was a good value.

Seems like this was also a lunchtime special some months ago but I missed out. I know it was available on a waitlist at one time as well.

To find a Judith Ripka necklace under $300 these days is great. Have looked at this necklace many times before but now seemed to be the time to purchase.

I have seen reviews on it .... the last one was September 2014, and there were concerns about the pearls but not so much the aventurine. Will see what I get when it arrives! Smiley Happy

Kappie....you have this necklace. How is it working for you? Your review helped push me over the edge.....thanks! Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Re: J288846...Ripka aventurine/pearl 36"" station necklace

Beautiful necklace. Enjoy it!

Respected Contributor

I own this and love it-unique, my pearls are gorgeous and aventurine too! Enjoy this piece.

Valued Contributor

Thank you girls for the well wishes....I am excited to see how the pearls will be. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I own it, can't wear it often enough. The aventurine does look like jade, and the pearls are large and interesting. I've worn it doubled or long. Everyone always comments on it. I have issues with heavy necklaces, and this one is not heavy. Enjoy your purchase!