Frequent Contributor

J279277 Morganite & Champagne Diamond ring

Does anyone own J279277? Ordered this yesterday and the reviews are fabulous but I'm just curious if anyone has any additional specs on the it--the fit, the sparkle of the champagne diamonds, etc. Any pics or additional info will be appreciated, thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: J279277 Morganite & Champagne Diamond ring

That's quite a ring! Please post when you receive it.

Honored Contributor

Pretty ring and I hope it works out well for you. My only consideration might be that the band appears to be awfully thin. I also wonder if it'll tend to turn on the finger because of the size of the gem versus the width of the band. Looking forward to hearing how you like it! The combination of Morganite and champagne diamonds should be gorgeous.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

WOWZA! What a beauty! I agree with stevie, though, that the band seems a bit thin to support the stone in a wearable position. It's worth a try anyway because you don't see a ring like that every day. Makes me almost wish I was into rings . . . .

Please let us know how that works out for you.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/14/2014 VegasBusinessWoman said:

WOWZA! What a beauty! I agree with stevie, though, that the band seems a bit thin to support the stone in a wearable position. It's worth a try anyway because you don't see a ring like that every day. Makes me almost wish I was into rings . . . .

Will do, I'll post pics, girls....the daintiness of the band is one element that appeals to me--sort of like Blake Lively's engagement ring. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

It is a gorgeous ring so you want to make sure that the stone is featured and not the band. The only way I see that happening is if the ring fits your finger tightly which might be a problem depending on your knuckles. Looking forward to your update.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

On 3/14/2014 Tique said:

It is a gorgeous ring so you want to make sure that the stone is featured and not the band. The only way I see that happening is if the ring fits your finger tightly which might be a problem depending on your knuckles. Looking forward to your update.

Speed bumps. A jewler can tweak sizing and also add two little beads of gold in the underside of the ring (back of finger). This keep heavier rings/stones from rotating without being too tight for the finger. The beads can be adjusted if they are too high. I have two rings with speed bumps, one gold one platinum.
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 AngelesGirl said:
On 3/14/2014 VegasBusinessWoman said:

Will do, I'll post pics, girls....the daintiness of the band is one element that appeals to me--sort of like Blake Lively's engagement ring. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well? Whatever happened with this? {#emotions_dlg.blush}