Highlighted
Valued Contributor

J278146...GILI Bronzo Italia Crystal Drop Necklace?

Hi...I just received this necklace...and I'm pleasantly surprised...this is the first time I have ordered any Bronzo Italia jewelry. I ordered this in white, it is very, very pretty, substantial, and has a nice weight to it. Wondering how these Bronzo Italia pieces hold up? Do they tarnish, fade, discolor? Do you like the colors of the gold and the rose? I guess I have never really paid any attention to this line when it has been presented on-air......I just really liked the design of this necklace. Thanks for any opinions!

J319694...I'm also considering ordering this cross in the white...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: J278146...GILI Bronzo Italia Crystal Drop Necklace?

I have several pieces of Bronzo from when they first came to the market. While they're certainly resistant, they do tarnish so I keep mine in one of Lori Grenier's silver safe keeper boxes. Mine haven't faded or discolored. I just swipe them with a soft cloth as I would any piece of jewelry.

I have both rose and yellow pieces; I think the rose does tarnish more. To me both, especially the yellow, look very close to my 14k gold pieces.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info! Good to know!

Trusted Contributor

I canceled this one since there was no video (just a distant one on Lisa last Posh show). I ordered the diagonal cross instead, as I thought this would be small. I'm so glad you like it. Thanks for the input.