Occasional Contributor
Hi, I have had j276996 for a long time now. It’s pretty, but every time I wear it there is a sharp prong on one side that’s scratchy and uncomfortable. I end up taking it off after a few minutes. Any suggestions on how to make a prong not so scratchy and sharp? Unfortunately, the warranty only covers the stones not the setting so I can’t send it back for a replacement. Plus I’ve had it for a loonngg time now anyway.
Trusted Contributor

If it were my ring and the warranty was gone,  I would take it to my local Jeweler and see what he or she could do to smooth the prong so that it is not rubbing and irritating my finger. It probably wouldn't cost very much and you would be able to enjoy your ring again. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

There's a lifetime warranty on Diamonique, call QVC cs, they will fix or replace. 

Occasional Contributor
Thank you, Silkeej! That’s kind of what I was thinking too. Probably better outcome than anything I might try at home!
Occasional Contributor
Barb114, I thought the warranty was only for the stones? You think qvc will fix the setting?
Super Contributor

It's worth a try. I had a clasp break, they bracelet was replaced. Should definitely call.

Honored Contributor

I would get a fingernail file, preferably a metal one, and give the sharp point a couple swipes with the file.  That should fix it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

There's a lifetime warranty on Diamonique, call QVC cs, they will fix or replace. 

Make sure you have the receipt. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I would get a fingernail file, preferably a metal one, and give the sharp point a couple swipes with the file.  That should fix it.

And dull the silver or rhodium finish?