Super Contributor

Re: J 284980 Black Spinel Cuff

Thank you for the review! Now I can't wait to receive mine!! I have been bumped to wait list, so we shall see...

Super Contributor

This piece finally arrived today...and it is SPECTACULAR!!! I cannot believe this cuff was only $188 as a LTS...and QVC only charged $3 for shipping. The cuff is a nice size and it is weighty, not thin or tinny at all...it feels solid, and significant. The black spinel stones twinkle in the light and have a special quality that make them so wearable. This is going to be a go to piece for me! There is no dmq and the carving is outstanding. I am over the moon and into the stars for this one. Even at the clearance price, this is a good one!

Frequent Contributor

Yay smarty! Glad you love it.

A week ago, I had to make an short speech in front of a public board of trustees. Wore a light gray jacket over a simple pink blouse with charcoal gray trousers. And I powered myself up with this cuff and JR's original onyx Monaco ring. Don't know if the Board could see the Ripka from the podium at which I spoke, but I could FEEL the Ripka; I felt pulled together and strong, just what the situation required of me.

While her prices have gotten way too rich for my blood, I still buy when I can get a good deal...like this one.

Yay for us both! Wear this piece in good health and happiness. And power on!!