Frequent Contributor

Re: Item number on Kathy Levine Diamonique heart ring

@banned again wrote:

J-5344 Kathy Levine's Diamonique Heart Shape Ring, 14K Gold $295.00

J-32138 Sterling Diamonique Kathy Levine's Ring Introductory Price $36.64 QVC Price $44.00

GemDayJuly2020539.png

GemDayJuly2020549.png

Thank you so much for your help! I knew someone would have that info! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

If I recall, the silver version sold on the Q for $44. I have both the gold and silver, got them at the Q Outlet store in Lancaster years ago. 

Read the above information.

Frequent Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@lakesfan wrote:

This is a long shot but I figured that there might be someone on this board that might be able to help me. Years ago, I bought the ring designed by Kathy Levine that featured a large heart-shaped Diamonique stone set in a wide crossed band. Mine is in sterling and, because I hardly ever wore it, I've finally decided to see whether I can sell it on eBay. Does anyone know how I can track down the item number? Thanks for any help anyone can give!

You want to try and sell the ring on eBay?  Why do you need the item number?

I've sold a lot of top condition gently pre-owned QVC-branded clothing in the past 4 + years as I've downsized (body size-wise). When I sell QVC-branded merchandise on eBay, I always try to include the QVC item number. Most items, especially clothing, can be checked out by a potential buyer through that item number and they can also see product specific details such as sizing.

Respected Contributor

@lakesfan wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@lakesfan wrote:

This is a long shot but I figured that there might be someone on this board that might be able to help me. Years ago, I bought the ring designed by Kathy Levine that featured a large heart-shaped Diamonique stone set in a wide crossed band. Mine is in sterling and, because I hardly ever wore it, I've finally decided to see whether I can sell it on eBay. Does anyone know how I can track down the item number? Thanks for any help anyone can give!

You want to try and sell the ring on eBay?  Why do you need the item number?

I've sold a lot of top condition gently pre-owned QVC-branded clothing in the past 4 + years as I've downsized (body size-wise). When I sell QVC-branded merchandise on eBay, I always try to include the QVC item number. Most items, especially clothing, can be checked out by a potential buyer through that item number and they can also see product specific details such as sizing.

@lakesfan   It does help doesn't it.  Much more accurate and I think potential buyers appreciate the item more when they have the QVC information. 

Valued Contributor

That was before my time, wasnt watching QVC then. But what a pretty ring!! I will look for it on ebay!!!
Respected Contributor

I had that ring in silver. It's a pretty ring but didn't look good on my hand. My niece liked it so I gave it to her.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

If I recall, the silver version sold on the Q for $44. I have both the gold and silver, got them at the Q Outlet store in Lancaster years ago. 

Read the above information.

The above picture refers to the ring set in 14K, I said it sold in silver for $44, and I know I am correct. 

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Yes, I said $44 and I was correct, you know the intro price didnt last forever, it never did or still does!! 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, I said $44 and I was correct, you know the intro price didnt last forever, it never did or still does!! 

Kathy's RIng in sterling was an the Introductory Price long enough for me to buy it at that price on March 31, 1996. "Introductory Price" was a price designation retired circa 2010.