Honored Contributor

The jewelry gurus at Evine,  Paul,  Chuck and Michael,  say they're down to their last pebble of Sleeping Beauty turquoise.   Today Paul featured a ring that was reconstituted,  imitation Sleeping Beauty and bragged that it was made by an incredibly "technological" process in Albuquerque (I'm ashamed to say).   He has sunk to a new low. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: It Finally Happened

[ Edited ]

IMO they're already below sea level. 

They don't even have any secret suppliers????

Honored Contributor
PD = Fill in the blank............
Honored Contributor

Re: It Finally Happened

[ Edited ]

I am peering into my crystal ball and I see an image of them obtaining a cache of Sleeping beauty from a "private source"....it will of course be limited, so hurry hurry hurry grab those credit cards and buy that jewelry...

Respected Contributor

"Who" is the ssslicker sssnakeoil sssalesman?"   Ssssss🐍🐍🐍

Respected Contributor

I often wonder if they ever watch a taping of one of their shows and really listen to how ridiculous they sound.

Respected Contributor

Thank heaven it's almost over.  I am so "up to here" with SB turquoise and hearing the mine closing story (from all the TV vendors, not just Evine).  I can't imagine anyone would still be buying the stuff anyway.....how much do you need of the same gemstone?  Maybe they believe the hype and think they will be able to resell it for a profit.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

As far as I know the mine is still active for copper mining. So I suspect some sneaky copper miners are hoarding their stashes of the blue gold and selling it to whoever. I'm sure they are still finding it in that mine, but not in amounts like in the past. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The jewelry gurus at Evine,  Paul,  Chuck and Michael,  say they're down to their last pebble of Sleeping Beauty turquoise.   Today Paul featured a ring that was reconstituted,  imitation Sleeping Beauty and bragged that it was made by an incredibly "technological" process in Albuquerque (I'm ashamed to say).   He has sunk to a new low. 

@Kachina624

This is very shocking news .... lol     Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Grrrrrr.....and just when they announce the very last and final existing piece of it has now been sold, lot and behold someone with a stash will once again miraculously come forth and offer up a new supply. 🤔