Valued Contributor

Issac Mizrahi Ceramic watches

I would so much love it if Isaac would please bring back the all ceramic watches in all different colors again. Those watches are soo beautiful and colorful. I still wear all of mine and to this day I get compliments on them and others want to know where I got them. Please Isaac bring them back. They are so fun 

Beckyblu

Trusted Contributor

Re: Issac Mizrahi Ceramic watches

I agree, they were reasonably priced and work well. I have one I wear often, and I frequently look to see if it's back because I'd like other colors. 

Honored Contributor

Ceramic watches were very popular for awhile but they seem to be out now.  I don't see them being sold anywhere.  I still wear mine but they're not Isaac watches.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 3 and love them. There are always quite a few on ebay.

Honored Contributor

I have a black one and a white one.  All these years and they still look perfect and run perfectly.  They are my summer watches.

Super Contributor

I had one in two color, and third one. Out of first two, my bracelet broke and we adjusted it, make it smaller, I just gave it to my friend, who was very happy to get it. I do wear both of them and like it.

I have more expensive ceramic watch, but it is more pain to take care of it. Need a jeweler again to fix it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ceramic watches were very popular for awhile but they seem to be out now.  I don't see them being sold anywhere.  I still wear mine but they're not Isaac watches.

Try Chanel....   Their $7500 ceramic watches are classics and extremely popular.  They continue to add nee styles.  

Honored Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

I would so much love it if Isaac would please bring back the all ceramic watches in all different colors again. Those watches are soo beautiful and colorful. I still wear all of mine and to this day I get compliments on them and others want to know where I got them. Please Isaac bring them back. They are so fun 

Beckyblu

@Junker2327 

What a great suggestion to post on Issac's facebook page!

Valued Contributor

I sure hope they bring these back

Junker3