Honored Contributor

Re: Is this gold bracelet a good deal ? (time-sensitive question)

You really have to watch the sellers of gold (even the Q).... Kohl's is notorious for jacking up the prices and then telling you it's on sale for a fraction of the cost. A 3 gram bracelet should not cost $650 even taking into account the complexity of the design and even the designer (or store) selling it. Roughly, don't spend more than $100 a gram. So the first bracelet that you showed us looked good for the money, but with all your additional discounts, I think it's a good buy.... and a delightful looking bracelet to wear along side a watch... Smile

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

OP, how did the bracelet search turn out? Update please!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Tique said:
On 3/17/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

I think you can find better for the same money at sarrafdotcom.

Maybe you could suggest something.

I'm sorry I don't have the time to shop for someone else. I just know that I would check sarraf before I would buy gold anywhere else. Their products and service are great.

Honored Contributor

OP, has she said she wanted a gold bracelet, from your description it doesn't sound like is much of a jewelry person.

Esteemed Contributor

Cinder63 ... I purchased the same bracelet you did ... only in the 6 3/4 inch size... on clearance. I have not worn it yet but I think it was a good value for the gram weight. It is actually a very nice bracelet. I hope your sister likes it. Maria