Honored Contributor

Is there a connection between Gemporia and Liquidation Channel?

Haven't had a chance to watch too much TV lately, but Gemporia is now broadcasting out of West Palm Beach, FL.  This afternnoon the English blonde guy from Liquidation Channel (Katie Rook's husband, I think) is on with a host.  They have always operated in a similar fashion and sell much the same items (all silver is platinum plated and nickel free).  Does one company own the other?  I know there is one poster on here who loves Gemporia, perhaps she can comment? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a connection between Gemporia and Liquidation Channel?

Where is our Gemporia lover?  Frankly I liked it coming from England.  The people on the phone have been knock down courteous.  My little white boxes have always arrived just as soon as anything shipped from the U.S from my other sources.

Super Contributor

You mean Craig Rooke (Katie's husband).  They had a show together on Liquidation Channel on Thursdays called "Vanishing Vaults" and suddenly he was not with her. I was on her LC ( Liquidation Channel account) to find out what happened. Apparently, he left LC and went to Gemporia, a shopping channel from the UK. People were asking Katie about Craig, she didn't respond yet.  She and Craig worked together on Gems TV for years, before that shopping channel closed in 2010.

I don't think there is a connection between both shopping networks. 

Super Contributor

I have never been a customer of Gemporia, but I am a long time customer with the Liquidation Channel for 9 years. I bought one item from HSN and from here, the Q, I bought 3 items, one of them returned. However,  I still have my sterling silver pear earrings, high polished and still beautiful like the day I received them, and my most recent purchase:  a wooden snowflake ornaments by Ellen De Generes. They are beautiful.