Honored Contributor

Re: Is the JAI box chain necklace or bracelet worth it? Anyone have it?

All of my JAI pieces have come in the JAI packaging (which is very nice, by the way.)

Honored Contributor

via facebook:

Then this happened...❤️🎉☺️

This week our JAI Team was honored with an amazing recognition from QVC for our JAI designs.

We are humbled and grateful for this recognition and want to thank each of you for going on this wonderful journey that we call JAI with us for the past 5 years.

Here’s to a bright future together traveling the world, experiencing new things, and creating beautiful pieces of jewelry as the memories we will share for a lifetime.

My entire team thanks you for your support and we want to send a big thank you to ALL the teams at QVC who help bring our designs to life. There is an amazing group of people who are dedicated to delighting you with every new design we present and without them none of this would be possible.
I would personally like to share my appreciation to each and every host and on air guest who has guided me, encouraged me, and help champion our JAI designs. 😊

Please don’t forget to tune in this coming Sunday, April 15th at 6am ET and again Wednesday, April 18th at 6pm ET for 2 Shows full of gorgeous new designs and many of your favorite sold out designs that are finally back in stock.
Until then...
-Safe Travels /\ Scott
#thankyou
#myJAIstyle

#qvc

jai1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Visitor

Absolutely!! Have watched Jill Bauer present this for so long. Glad I bough both the bracelet and necklace. Very comfortable! I love them! 

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@granddiwrote:

WHY NO GIFT BOX?

The chain is very nice but it is a known brand so why not provide a brand specific box/package rather than a generic Q box. 

@granddi  I noticed that too.  The necklace came in a Jai box and bag and the bracelet in the generic one.

Both of mine came in the Jai boxes. @Roni18@granddi

Honored Contributor

To all:

My opinion on Jai box chain...well worth the price for weight of the silver per inch, design, comfort, strength for pendants, wearability on its own.... 

It gets an A+ from Shanus if that means anything. 💕