Super Contributor

Is the JAI box chain necklace or bracelet worth it? Anyone have it?

The JAI box chain is tempting me because it is so heavy and solid

Honored Contributor

Re: Is the JAI box chain necklace or bracelet worth it? Anyone have it?

Yes!!  Definitely worth it; so well made!

Trusted Contributor

I like the rounded box links, but not the clasp so I searched online and found a 5mm thick rounded box clasp bracelet at Amazon for $66.

Respected Contributor

Yes!!! The necklace, which I am wearing right now, is perfection.  

Super Contributor

but Stray to Stay - is the one you found on-line the same gram weight?  Its the gram weight that I like

Honored Contributor

the necklace and bracelet are so worth it. weighty, well made pieces. i am now waiting for scott to do a big hoop to match......hopefully a choice between 1 1/2 and 2 inches. so simple, yet so beautiful.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I got this quite awhile ago when the price was lower and had to go on waitlist for it. It's factory made, very sturdy and comfortable, I have not taken it off since I got it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CaneCorsoMomwrote:

but Stray to Stay - is the one you found on-line the same gram weight?  Its the gram weight that I like

I heard the vendor say 5 something mm, didn't quite catch it. But it's close. I didn't order the Amazon yet (Sabrina Silver is Marketplace Seller I've used before) only because I bought more than I should today already.Smiley LOL

I just looked under the Amazon questions & the seller said the weight is 21.7 grams, but it wasn't listed what length bracelet unfortunately. I haven't checked the Jai weight yet, but was going by the mm.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I scrolled down further, at amazon.com, and there's a man wearing one in the photo. Looks thick, I might order the 4mm later on. Sabrina Silver will let you exchange (+pay the difference, which is twice as much, ha) if the 4mm isn't what I'd like. The 4mm is $33, and I did like the smaller Jai bracelet sold here, too.

Super Contributor

I have the bracelet and the 18" necklace.  Back in October I bought a Yurman bracelet which is also a rounded box chain.  It cost $100 more than the current sale price of the Jai bracelet.  It is lighter in weight and not as wide.  The clasp is impossible for me to close without using my "bracelet buddy".  I am so happy I bought the Jai pieces.  I also bought the triple chain necklace and bracelet which are lighter in wweight and width but still substanial.  I highly recommend these.