Honored Contributor

Is it true Peyton Kelly is no longer with QVC?

I just read on the Michelle Lau thread that Peyton is no longer here.  True?  I can't believe it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it true Peyton Kelly is no longer with QVC?

He posted a thread here saying he was leaving QVC. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For my styling taste, I didn't see really that much in Clinton's line that I liked.  Perhaps he's leaving because sales weren't that great. And just because I wasn't impressed certainly is not to say others felt the same.

Honored Contributor

I think the prices were rather high, but I don't think he set them.  They have a lot of cut throat competition.  It was just nice to watch someone really knowledgeable about gemstones.  QVC used to be a powerhouse in TV jewelry, its like they are getting out completely.  No wonder their total sales are down. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD there may be some confusion.

Peyton Kelley was the gemologist that appeared with hosts presenting diamonds and other gems.  He is indeed gone from QVC.

Clinton Kelly has the fashion line, and he's still with QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   Oh that's funny - I wasn't very careful was I!!!  Yes I totally read that wrong.  Thx for clarifying!

Honored Contributor

QVC took down his blog.   He wrote it on his blog like the day before he left or the day of.

Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I just read on the Michelle Lau thread that Peyton is no longer here.  True?  I can't believe it.  

I was so sad when I heard this!  I think he was super knowledgable and easy going!  

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

QVC took down his blog.   He wrote it on his blog like the day before he left or the day of.

@software It's still there.  He placed it under the Jewelry thread, not under Blogs.  I think his last day was May 1st, so his thread is back a few pages. 

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@depglass wrote:

I was so sad when I heard this!  I think he was super knowledgable and easy going!  

@depglass  Perhaps he was too easy-going and not competitive enough?  I can see where Q's jewelry lines have become stale; I know I haven't even been tempted to buy what they've offered, whereas Evine gets people excited over jewelry, 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment