Honored Contributor

Re: Is it my imagination or does QVC Not have as much Diamonique as they did back in the day?

The market has shifted. Younger people are not buying much jewelry these days. They're the ones with the buying power now.  So if they aren't buying jewelry then why have jewelry shows of any kind, including DMQ?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it my imagination or does QVC Not have as much Diamonique as they did back in the day?

JTV has many different colors in their bella luce.  Their pieces are very nice.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

They definitely have way less jewelry for sale nowadays vs years ago.  Diamonique and Judith Ripka were on all the time.  Now Judith is on very infrequently.  It's better for me, as I was always tempted to buy pieces from both collections!  I have quite a bit of jewelry now so I don't feel tempted to purchase very often.  I have been more into collecting costume pieces from places like Loft, you can get them so cheap and then I have tons more options. I used to be obsessed with fine jewerly, not so much any more.  I guess I have what I need by now, really.

Valued Contributor

JTV does their Bella line and many desigers come on with it too.

It is high quality and Beautiful

From simple or classic, to over the topCat Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

I agree about the quality of Diamonique that is being made now. I have purchased many pieces throughout the years and recently I purchase some and returned all of them. I just received a letter from QVC letting me know I returned most of the items I purchased that day (not all Diamonique) and suggested I check out the items better before I purchase them. I always watch the videos, read other people's comments, compare with other channels, and I do know a lot about jewelry. I have purchased items from QVC for over 2 decades along with other companies and have NEVER received such a letter. I've kept most of my other purchases I've made but just because I returned all the Diamonique they are pointing this out to me. My response to them is start producing Diamonique like it was in the past and I will keep the pieces I purchase.

JTV does have Moissanite but their quality also has changed. If you look close at it you will see a darker "seed" in the direct center and then the rest of the stone is made around it. The dark "seed" is what sets off the diamond tester to show it's diamond quality but I personally think they grow Bella Luce around it. True Moissanite doesn't have that dark "seed" looking thing in the middle and the whole stone has a yellowish tint to it. Compare different Moissanite and you will see what I mean. Evine does have nice Moissanite.

Esteemed Contributor

I was a QVC customer abt 20 yrs ago then , I dropped off because the Hosts were getting annoying  with canned phrases . I used to like going to the QVC outlets  in Delaware to buy items . They had tons of Diamonque which I did buy some  when it came in gold settings to wear when I went skiing or on trips. I figured if I lost a Diamonque piece while skiing or traveling it would not be as  bad as lossing my real diamonds .  I  still have a few of the  Diamonque pieces  . You can't even find the Diamonque in gold setting anymore.  I have a ring , earrings, 2 bracelets and  two gold crosses .  The outlets used to have some nice   hefty gold pieces that weighed a decent gram weight . I haven't been to their outlet in years . I even went to the QVC studio s and studio store  in West Chester Pa . I bought a ring and a bracelet which I gave away as gifts.  Things have changed .

Trusted Contributor

I too have noticed they do not bring in as much stock, so if you miss out the first go around your done. The Q has provided no way to get in touch with those who order to make request. CS is great but have no information on stock. You would think a sell out would say wow popular need to order more that’s not happening at the Q. Very disappointed in how Diamonique is being handled and lack of items coming back in.
Frequent Contributor

I have watched JTV and I am not interested.. their shipping is way too much and their jewelry isn't even 14 KT Gold on alot of their Bella Luce..
Frequent Contributor

I didn't start shopping with QVC until mid 1990s .. and I love the diamonique it's just perfect for my budget.