Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone watching the Gold Gala?

I don't buy gold jewelry any more, but I did catch the very beginning of that show. AN and NC are two of my favorite hosts, but they were over the top right out of the box ,so I turned them off. I hope they don't fall into to same phony banter trap the other hosts do, I find that annoying and not funny or entertaining at all.

Respected Contributor

I think they are good together. They are both informative and know their products. Nancy being a gemologist is always interesting.

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch it. The only thing I liked was the $5 dollar liberty coin ring and bracelet. I had not seen the Csarite before and would like to know more about it.

I didn't care for the match up with those two hosts and when the cheaper made jewelry appeared I turned the channel. I hardly watch at all anymore and find I am less upset if I just skim the recently on air page. I miss the quality and value they used to sell here. It's really a shame.

Respected Contributor

The QVC ring is shown on their site.

ttp://www.csarite.com/en/home/index.html#!slide/563

Not applicable

CSARITE® is a natural, un-enhanced color-change gemstone, responsibly sourced from deep in the Anatolia Mountains of Turkey. CSARITE®’s unique beauty lays in its contrasting color palette which changes from olive greens with flashes of canary yellow under sunny skies, to rich champagnes in traditional indoor lighting and raspberry hues in candlelight.

Today it’s a favorite among jewelry connoisseurs around the globe! You can learn a lot more about CSARITE(R) at www.csarite.com

Regular Contributor

No, but hope you find something wonderful !   (I'm trying out this new format too, this is my first attempt. O boy!)