Respected Contributor

Is anyone familiar with Pandora?

My daughter got me a pandora bracelet with some charms for christmas but I think I need to get some things not sure what they are called to anchor the charms?  I really probably just need to go into a Pandora store but wondering if anyone knows about Pandora bracelets?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Is anyone familiar with Pandora?

I have a whole bracelet full of Pandora charms , don't think I have anything to stabilize the charms , l have a mixture of the dangling charms and the twist on kind ,so those hold the dangling ones in place . I got it from my work when I retired , and l have been getting them for gifts and I bought some myself . They have a website that has all the different ones on it , l shop on there a lot . I could use another bracelet as mine is really full . Just be careful with buying on line , there are knockoffs out there. The true Pandera has a number engraved in it.  

Respected Contributor

Bought my granddaughters Pandora rope bracelets years ago & purchased their spacer beads to separate charms...the line has so many different styles available now, just browse their website.

Respected Contributor

Thank you sounds like maybe the charms that dont dangle would be a good solution since I only have a few charms it would probably be annoying to have them going back and forth.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 - DD has some of these bracelets. I have been with her when she has bought these spacers. It makes the bracelet look better. She takes it to the store and they help her with the design. When she gets a new charm or two she usually gets advice from them. She also has safety chain charms.

They are pretty bracelets. Enjoy wearing yours!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@spumoni99 - DD has some of these bracelets. I have been with her when she has bought these spacers. It makes the bracelet look better. She takes it to the store and they help her with the design. When she gets a new charm or two she usually gets advice from them. She also has safety chain charms.

They are pretty bracelets. Enjoy wearing yours!  Smiley Happy

Thank you yes I think I will go into the store for help, my daughters best friend gave me a safety for it for christmas also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spumoni99 wrote:

My daughter got me a pandora bracelet with some charms for christmas but I think I need to get some things not sure what they are called to anchor the charms?  I really probably just need to go into a Pandora store but wondering if anyone knows about Pandora bracelets?  

They are called CLIP charms that lock in place on the center spaces of the bracelet, so that any charms placed in the center will not slide to the ends of the bracelet.

Pandora clips are used to separate charms into sections and balance your bracelet to prevent stretching.  They are used on this the classic bracelet.  

598816C00_RGB.jpg

Honored Contributor

I got years ago a Troll bracelet, which is I believe the original of these type of bracelents.  They are similar to Pandora.  If you go on line you can find places where they have B&M stores if you would like to go and see what they have and get someone to help you for real!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 5 Pandora bracelets: Valentine,St Paddys, Patriotic and Mickey Mouse. Really enjoy them. Maybe a Halloween-have to check-I do.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one.  My son (along with his father) gave it to me for a birthday.  The charms are cute.  Some of the bracelets are hard to fasten.  You can buy spacers to help the bracelet look better, but it's not my favorite kind of charm bracelet.  My favorite charm of theirs is the padlock and key.   The padlock is 3 dimensional, heavy and solid.  I have 2 spacers the padlock, an anchor & a compass.  You can buy to add on charms through their website.  After I g ot a few charms, I ended up likeing just the padlock and key by itself on the bracelet.  Just key in Pandora jewelry.  I much prefer traditional charm bracelets.The key inserts in to the lock by  way on the  bottom.

pandora.jpg